Jellytack Discord ban- Accepted

from_unda_jelly

Steam Name: Jallysack

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:545529393 

Ingame Name: Jallysack

Ban Length: no idea 

Admin that Banned you: no idea

Reason for Ban: no idea

Dispute: I joined CI and tried to join the discord and it said i was banned. I've never been on the discord so I have no idea way I would be banned. My discord name is From_under_jelly#5918, I never got banned for the server had a sit or done anything wrong to get banned. I've only have 13 hours on the server and about 8 of those are for AFK from when I downloaded the server.

Moved to Correct Section

Now, you are as of currently not banned from the discord server. I checked your ID: 675393288135507969 and it showed no infractions. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

19 hours ago, from_unda_jelly said:

My discord name is From_under_jelly#5918

@RookieblueHe originally posted this in the scp-rp ban appeal section. So he has the incorrect format. He posted his discord name in the description and you can check to see that I already searched for his ban. It didn't show up that he had any infractions on our server. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Freddie Bishop said:

If he has another user (himself, brother, sister, etc) banned from the server on the same IP address, the ban carries over. It prevents alternate accounts from joining servers they are banned on. 🙂

That’s what I’m thinking it is, or even more likely he made an Alt and is trying to play off the IP ban. But there is no infraction record for the account he provided so I think he gave a an alt.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 9/6/2021 at 7:33 PM, Chief_ said:

@RookieblueHe originally posted this in the scp-rp ban appeal section. So he has the incorrect format. He posted his discord name in the description and you can check to see that I already searched for his ban. It didn't show up that he had any infractions on our server. 

I made a format on here too.

i dont have an alt and you can check on the hours i played in game i just started play 

Im gonna be very clear and straight with yall ive just started playing how I found out I was ban was because I was joining CI. I dont have an alt account ive only have had disord for about 2 years now ive never been on the discord server what so ever. Ive never done anything to be banned and never will. Im not just some kid try to get around a ban. I'm a LTCOL in Purge in the starwars RP server so I cant troll or and thing like that and any gaminglight server or i would get in trouble over there too. Ive done not thing wrong and its nothing on my end that is making this happen.

As I said in your support ticket discord bans are associated with IPs as well. Discord does not allow us to trace the accounts and figure out the original account that was banned on your IP. we can't do much for you unless you can find the account that was banned from our discord server. as your current account is not banned from our server at all, we cannot do anything to unban the account from our server.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...