This poll is closed to new votes

What is your In Game Name? 

Fennec

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:191209672

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? 

8/18/21 Was When I joined.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

The Reason I want to become an Officer is because I pursue leading people and showing everyone that they can always have fun while being seriously role playing as well, especially when it comes to people who are new to Star Wars and are in pursuit of that joy while showing them the proper way of a purge trooper. 

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I could assist Inquisitorius Command with the rank of officer by helping them with sims and assisting them in anyway shape or form that they need me to do by following their orders while letting them relax and do their own thing as they have many things that they have to do that others do not realize. 

How many strikes do you have?

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? 

The qualifications I could bring to the Inquisitroius Officer Team is my in depth knowledge in role play and the ability to handle any curve balls thrown at me while having fun leading our fellow troopers as I am an outgoing person and a good leader. 

Have you had an previous experience has an Officer?

I’ve had a little bit experience as a officer on synergy, Icefuse, Zefyr, and Superior 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes I understand.

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Pending!

While this is pending please take the time to show IQ Command that you    deserve this position, be patient and do not contact anyone until the final decision  🙂 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

-=ACCEPTED=-

Inquisitorius command has decided to accept your officer application, Speak to any                                                 executive command member for further instruction 

*Contact me for training if I am online* 

Edited by killuabz

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL