Corky-False Warn Report- Denied

Autistic Pancake

Your In-game: Kyuubi Autistic Pancake

The admin's name in-game: Corky

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Corky

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Pictures

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel like the warn was false because the police officer (SWAT TL Nao XZ3) went against the kos sign and I shot him for it. I then got pulled into a sit by Nao and Corky as the admin. He passed the property line which was kos for all reasons. This rule also Every bases' property line stops where the sidewalk/map road/fence starts. You may not extend your base or a KOS sign beyond your property line. I feel that the kos sign there would imply that it is KOS in the bases fenced in area. The base beside us had there own entrance and lot also. We had a seperate lot. The police officer also pulled my guy over in are parking lot.

Any extra information:

Screenshot 2.png

unknown.png

Edited by Autistic Pancake

-Support

Alright, i got a report from Swat TL Nao of failRP. I brought you both to the sit and he told me that he had a clip. I had watched the clip and had clearly seen there was  KOS on property textscreen. That textscreen was on the white industrial building so a reasonable person would suspect that that would mean the actual building not the parking lot. You then placed a KOS past Textscreen sign at the entrance of the parking lot, which you can do however instead of immediately killing Nao you would've had to advert warn him away because you just put down the sign.

Clip : https://medal.tv/clips/4krN1XT3xM_TT/1EtPo5KKNGeE

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

1 minute ago, Corky said:

-Support

Alright, i got a report from Swat TL Nao of failRP. I brought you both to the sit and he told me that he had a clip. I had watched the clip and had clearly seen there was  KOS on property textscreen. That textscreen was on the white industrial building so a reasonable person would suspect that that would mean the actual building not the parking lot. You then placed a KOS past Textscreen sign at the entrance of the parking lot, which you can do however instead of immediately killing Nao you would've had to advert warn him away because you just put down the sign.

Clip : https://medal.tv/clips/4krN1XT3xM_TT/1EtPo5KKNGeE

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-support

You know damn well you killed me because you put that KOS sign behind me, it was just a convenient excuse to use your poorly worded KOS sign. 
If you really did want to kill me for the original "KOS on property" it wouldn't make sense to put up another KOS sign at the fence and then kill me, you would've just killed me for entering the "property" wouldn't you? Your excuse doesn't make sense, just accept the warn.

Also you missed the part where your KOS signs must be clear and concise. You did not specify what your property was and as Corky said any reasonable person would assume you mean inside your actual base. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

3 minutes ago, Nao said:

-support

You know damn well you killed me because you put that KOS sign behind me, it was just a convenient excuse to use your poorly worded KOS sign. 
If you really did want to kill me for the original "KOS on property" it wouldn't make sense to put up another KOS sign at the fence and then kill me, you would've just killed me for entering the "property" wouldn't you? Your excuse doesn't make sense, just accept the warn.

Also you missed the part where your KOS signs must be clear and concise. You did not specify what your property was and as Corky said any reasonable person would assume you mean inside your actual base. 

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

• Head Admin
8 hours ago, Nao said:

-support

gonna have to agree here 

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

-support

You can't just plop a sign down and instantly shoot someone. That's failrp and possibly RDM. You have to give them a chance to get off the property. Besides which, you plopped it down after he pulled someone over who parked on your property. That's almost copbait honestly.

-Support

You obviously don't understand how KOS signs rules work.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss