Crosshair Added for Lightsabers [Denied]

LaFoursh

Should Crosshairs be Added to Lightsabers to Deflect Bullets more Accurately?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Crosshairs be Added to Lightsabers to Deflect Bullets more Accurately?

• +
    • -

What do you want to see?: I would like to see a crosshair for saber users to know where the bullets we are deflecting are going.

Why should we add it?: It can help with holding defensive and more accurately deflecting it back to the enemies.

What are the advantages of having this?: It will encourage all saber users to hold defensive and it shows us where the bullets are going when we deflect it so we can deflect bullets more accurately, thus killing the enemies more effectively.

Who is it mainly for?: Inquisitorius, Royal Guards, and any Custom Characters with lightsabers.

Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708101642

Edited by LaFoursh

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple

Making a suggestion without any links to content does not achieve anything, are you even sure this is actually possible? 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

31 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Making a suggestion without any links to content does not achieve anything, are you even sure this is actually possible? 

I added a simple crosshair addon to the post if that helps. This is definitely possible because there was another server I played on that had crosshairs with lightsabers and it used the exact same lightsaber addons that are used on GL.

Ex Havoc ATL CPT | Ex Lord X / Purge LTCOL | Ex Tenn Graneet | Fortnite Professional and Current Darth Doodoofart (Yes he is a lore character)

Peanut Butter Dancing GIF by Super Simple