Promotions

TheYinNinja

Morning!

My name is TrainOverlord, I am a Research Supervisor inside you guessed it! The Research Division. 

Firstly, allow me to apologize in advance for this issue you are suffering from. Spending days in the Junior Researcher role without promotions can be exhausting and you may feel as if Research Command aren't noticing your efforts. Allow me to promptly correct this by saying that we greatly appreciate the effort and time you have placed into our division and are grateful for your efforts. 

Moving on to why you aren't promoted I can see a few issues that we can resolve together. 

1. Beginning with a strong point, looking into your Forum profile I can see your wonderful test logs you have created. However, I have noticed your actually posting these in the wrong section. We in lower research command are assigned test logs that we grade given by high command however, these assigned test logs can only be given to us if they are posted in the proper section. Otherwise, high command doesn't see your test log and it doesn't get assigned to us. For clarification, you have posted these in the 'SCP Directory Submissions'. This section is used whenever someone designs or creates a SCP and not for test logging. As a result of this our research command haven't seen your test logs. 

To correct, this I recommend you either re-post them or get a Forum Diplomat to move them (done so by reporting your own post). The proper area to post them is https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/521-foundation-test-logs/

When you do so we can assign your test logs to be graded.

2. Looking into our discord (and I could be looking in the wrong place) I can't actually see your name. A excellent way to be promoted (instantly for Jr's) is to attend Masstests or our meetings both of which are told within the discord. But besides from promotions being within our discord is mandatory for being within the Research division and is a great way to get in contact with members of command. If you aren't inside please reply letting me know and I'll set you up for it.

After these issues have been correct, I recommend you contact me within game or discord (Train Overlord#9887) and I'll be happy to promote you based on your efforts demonstrated. Thank you for being patient with us and I once again apologise you have been placed in this situation. 

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Nothing special here, move on.

On 9/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, Train Overlord said:

Morning!

My name is TrainOverlord, I am a Research Supervisor inside you guessed it! The Research Division. 

Firstly, allow me to apologize in advance for this issue you are suffering from. Spending days in the Junior Researcher role without promotions can be exhausting and you may feel as if Research Command aren't noticing your efforts. Allow me to promptly correct this by saying that we greatly appreciate the effort and time you have placed into our division and are grateful for your efforts. 

Moving on to why you aren't promoted I can see a few issues that we can resolve together. 

1. Beginning with a strong point, looking into your Forum profile I can see your wonderful test logs you have created. However, I have noticed your actually posting these in the wrong section. We in lower research command are assigned test logs that we grade given by high command however, these assigned test logs can only be given to us if they are posted in the proper section. Otherwise, high command doesn't see your test log and it doesn't get assigned to us. For clarification, you have posted these in the 'SCP Directory Submissions'. This section is used whenever someone designs or creates a SCP and not for test logging. As a result of this our research command haven't seen your test logs. 

To correct, this I recommend you either re-post them or get a Forum Diplomat to move them (done so by reporting your own post). The proper area to post them is https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/521-foundation-test-logs/

When you do so we can assign your test logs to be graded.

2. Looking into our discord (and I could be looking in the wrong place) I can't actually see your name. A excellent way to be promoted (instantly for Jr's) is to attend Masstests or our meetings both of which are told within the discord. But besides from promotions being within our discord is mandatory for being within the Research division and is a great way to get in contact with members of command. If you aren't inside please reply letting me know and I'll set you up for it.

After these issues have been correct, I recommend you contact me within game or discord (Train Overlord#9887) and I'll be happy to promote you based on your efforts demonstrated. Thank you for being patient with us and I once again apologise you have been placed in this situation. 

Keep at it Supervisor. You are going places. 👍

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅