Burner's Final Goodbye

Burner

Wow, gotta call me out lime that

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

I will always miss this server. FiveM has called my name though. I've gone to her

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

OMG! I just Saw this! Nooo Burner ;( ! You are a great guy and I loved to spend time with you on PRP. Have fun in the future!

• Like 1

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

1 hour ago, Chip&Dail said:

OMG! I just Saw this! Nooo Burner ;( ! You are a great guy and I loved to spend time with you on PRP. Have fun in the future!

Thanks buddy. I'll miss ya too. I completely left. I left discords now this will be my final comment as well

Didn't know you well but while I did you were a very good person and leader I wish you the best of life bud be safe out there.

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator