Burner's Final Goodbye

Burner

Well the time has come Gaminglight. This isn't a joke or a fake post. I've been thinking about this hard and got the nerve to finally do it. I've finally am pulling the big plug. I have to say goodbye to all of you fine people once and for all. This is my formal Global Resignation from all departments and UMC. 

I have been here since April 2020. I have been through highs and lows. I have done great things and terrible things. I have met great people and terrible people. I will have good memories and have bad ones. I will miss you all. 

I'd like to thank these people individually for their impact in my life

@SupremeChow I know you left, but you gave me my first friend in Gaminglight.  I will cherish you the most

@ICE You and I had the most experience together in the community. I will miss you the most. SYP never dies

@Tactical Brixton Squad will never die. I'm so happy I met another Jordan and such a great friend from across the pond. So happy you got Assistant Deputy Chief

@Drippy Thanks for being a cool Commander and friend. You carried me through Payday 2 everytime.

@Phil Thanks for being a cool dude with me. I'll miss you man.

@Chip&Dail You inspired me to be the Command Member I am now. Thank you so much

@Jimmy James: Don't break the server again. Happy that we kind of got close. I'll miss ya

Anyways, it was a good run boys and girls. I'll miss you all. This 1L92/1U92,/XS19's final 10-7. Goodbye

Edited by Asmodeus
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 4

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

I won't forget you as you were my building buddy and I had fun building bases with you
I hope to see you come back someday
You will be missed 😞 

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head Admin

nooooooooooooooo man My brixton brother, i will miss you a lot man, we have had some great times in gaminglight man, but i WILL SEE YOU ON THE FORUMS.

always free to message me about anything man best of luck to you JORDAN ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

Y'all got my old ass in tears man

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

dang bro i'll miss kidnapping you and RDMing you while you're on gov

• Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

If Jimmy allows me to MRDM I will

15 minutes ago, Asmodeus said:

If Jimmy allows me to MRDM I will

Time to have an event called Speed Run to get Banned

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Have a fun

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

Sad to see u go and btw u where a SFC in purge not PFC smh

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

Sad to see u go and btw u where a SFC in purge not PFC smh

Well, I was PFC when I last played Purge

Well I´m very late to this but I´m 1000% not sad or crying rn, but in all seriousness it´s sad to see you go

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

4 hours ago, Asmodeus said:

Well, I was PFC when I last played Purge

IQ rank = Purge rank smh smh @killuabztake a look at this guy

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor