Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Thumper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29230636

Current Rank: Captain 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 6 weeks

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 5 all in 2019

Permission: Deputy Commissioner Solomon

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): So I have been apart of the community since around 2019. I would have to say that I mostly really only play on government and the first day on the job I was pulled by S.W.A.T command, that day with many  OFCs for a non mandatory training. They taught us on how to Breach, Hostage negotiations,  etc. Later on my way in PD, once I achieved the rank of CPL I left for a while. As time went on, I started playing like 5 hours a day for a while just grinding for a long time until I could reach the rank of SM. I took a little break to make money and a IRL break then I started the grind again to LC. I was a Lieutenant for about 1 month (maybe a little more) and that was my first command experience, that 1 month taught me what it means to be LC. Later, then I was promoted to Captain and am now there for 6 enjoyable weeks. Every minute, every situation teaches me a little bit more on what it means to be Low command in such a cool department and help keep it what it is today. Today, I help on and off duty to help new people get settled in and teach them all the new skills/techniques they need to know. So, someday hopefully they can be in my position and future LC. I also have some experience in Low Command from SWAT as a Sergeant First Class. 

~~~~~ Thumper 🙂

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

+1
Active 

Mature

6 weeks 

Negatives: Your app is poor it’s like a story time on your time in pd not reasons why you should be promoted 

overall: +Support

side note: You made my eyes hurt 

(posted on phone)

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 9/5/2021 at 4:05 AM, Vader said:

+Support 

active

mature

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

-Support

Rarely saw you on PD. Not as active as someone who should be promoted

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

• Will locked and unlocked this topic
  • Will locked this topic