40 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Super Admin

• yes?
    • no?

• Head Admin

What is your in-game name?: Tactical

What is your steam name?: [GL] CB Tactical 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:238559553

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Currently Admin

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) March 2021

What date did you make your forums account? april 3 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198437384834

Have you donated? yes 134

What rank are you applying for? super admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone: BST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Milford | Eternity | Jimmy James | Drippy | Jayden | Nimo | Zerg | Max Holland | Mikey | Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe i deserve the rank of super admin as im a nearly the most active on the server at most times, meaning I'm always here to help others. i enjoy this community to the fullest and am wanting to stay here for a very long time, showing my commitment to the community day by day and helping other staff and new players with everything i can, from a simple player being stuck to anyone breaking major rules. i also help the new players with finding car dealer or how to play on our server as it sometimes is hard for them to understand what they have to do, so by helping them it helps us keep our numbers up and keep the server running at a fun smooth level. i have been playing since march this year and have progressed so far in terms of staff and departments, i am also known by a lot of people and in a great way. my target is to one day become SMT and be able to help the server run smooth giving other JMT and SMT time to do other things as this is the only game i really play and have fun on. i am on everyday either RP-ing or helping out on staff and i believe that is why i deserve a chance as JMT. I feel i Would be a great addition to the Management team as I'm always wanting to learn and help others. I always do Events to try and bring the numbers back up so we can have the server run at a high player count, this helps as it brings fun for everyone as there is always something going for the police and for the crims. i also encourage Staff and players to AFK on the server overnight as it helps our rank out a lot and gets them money, XP and Keys. To sum it up i feel i am the Best person for the Choice of JMT and would continue to push for SMT as that's my goal. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? 
I would first bring the person who made the report than ask for there side and if they have video evidence then I will look over it then look through logs to see if I can find any proof. Than I would bring the player being accused of Mass RDM and ask for their side and if they continue to curse at me I will politely ask them to calm down 3 times and if they continue I would mute and gag them. and if I have enough proof or evidence I would proceed to warn them and either give them a 5 day ban as the staff handbook says or 20-30 minutes in jail depending on the situation.

17. These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account? gather evidence and try not to approach the player so that i dont scare them away, i would then let any JMT that are online know there is a possible alt account. i would then contact any SMT online either through teamspeak or discord until the alt is dealt with by SMT.

-What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 
i would gather evidence of the person threatening to charg back and then follow chain of command from JMT to SMT about the player in question.

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? i would bring them all to a roof and if i needed to i would gag them all. i would then explain to them that what they are doing is rule breaking and making the roleplay for others not fun. i would then tell them they should read through the !motd and anyone rule breaking after could proceed to get more suitable punishment 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") i would ask another staff member to come over and help me, while they are explaining i would be listening and taking notes to remember for the future.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

30 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Great person, and great personality!

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Honestly I feel tactical is ready for the position of Super Admin, he is great guy overall and can be funny at times!

Good Luck Tactical! 

Gooooooood luck m8!!!!!!

| PD CPT | S.W.A.T SFC, FTO, Sharpshooter | EMS EMT | SCU CPL | Dispatch | SS SO |

| UMC LVL.3 | Senior Moderator |

1 hour ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Honestly I feel tactical is ready for the position of Super Admin, he is great guy overall and can be funny at times!

Good Luck Tactical! 

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

2 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

3 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

4 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

Former HRT CoCMDR | Former FBI COS 

+Support

One of the best staff members currently.

Truly knows all of the rules and helps as much as possible.

Really deserves the promotion due to the fact that he is one of the many faces in gaming light that I look up to.

I often find my self asking him for help in my sits as I am getting familiar with staffing again and he always responds with the best help I could even ask for.

Good luck Tactical you deserve this.

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Massive +Support

I have gone to you numerous amounts of times since I have been staff with questions and you have answered them all without looking down upon me. You deserve this promotion as you are one of the most active Senior Admins, and never stops caring about the server. You have done events when server count is low to boost them up, you have helped out regardless of your rank with sits when we're getting swamped with them. You are an example of what the staff team should be and I don't think anyone else could fill the JMT spot like you could. 

Good luck Mr. Tactical

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

8 minutes ago, Apis said:

+Support

Really deserves the promotion due to the fact that he is one of the many faces in gaming light that I look up to.

I often find my self asking him for help in my sits as I am getting familiar with staffing again and he always responds with the best help I could even ask for.

+support Tactical is super super nice  and helps new players out alot  instead of giving hard punishments he guides the  new players and current players  to follow the rules  i have never had any issuses with him 

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

22 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

+Support

Always active not a day goes by where I don't see him in game

Good Application

Always at hand when someone needs help in a situation, Can say a couple of times I have needed that extra help and he has came and gave me pointers.

Good Luck Tactical.

21 hours ago, Corky said:

Massive +Support

I have gone to you numerous amounts of times since I have been staff with questions and you have answered them all without looking down upon me. You deserve this promotion as you are one of the most active Senior Admins, and never stops caring about the server. You have done events when server count is low to boost them up, you have helped out regardless of your rank with sits when we're getting swamped with them. You are an example of what the staff team should be and I don't think anyone else could fill the JMT spot like you could. 

Good luck Mr. Tactical

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

On 9/5/2021 at 3:00 AM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 9/5/2021 at 1:20 AM, Corky said:

Massive +Support

Good luck Mr. Tactical

Umbrella Corp Manager LVL 8 | Harry Duke CC Owner | US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Owner

On 9/4/2021 at 7:00 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support

Most active of Senior Admins

Friendly

You are very helpful

Fair in sits

Never afraid to ask for help

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/4/2021 at 9:00 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

its crazy seeing you come this far, if i had to pick one person for JMT it would be Tactical 100%. Goodluck man.

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

On 9/4/2021 at 7:00 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Good Applicaton

Approchable

Trustworthy, etc.

Good Luck Tactical! 

On 9/4/2021 at 11:13 PM, Apis said:

+Support

On 9/4/2021 at 11:20 PM, Corky said:

Massive +Support

Good luck Mr. Tactical

On 9/5/2021 at 6:52 PM, Billy S said:

+Support

Always active not a day goes by where I don't see him in game

Good Application

Always at hand when someone needs help in a situation, Can say a couple of times I have needed that extra help and he has came and gave me pointers.

Good Luck Tactical.

On 9/5/2021 at 7:53 PM, Solomon said:

+Support

Very Active

Respectful
Understanding
Chill dude
Dedicated member of the community
always helpful
Good luck!!!

On 9/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Asmodeus said:

+Support

Most active of Senior Admins

Friendly

You are very helpful

Fair in sits

Never afraid to ask for help

All of these, and more! You've been there for me when im literally just calling you for stupid reasons. You are well above the term "deserving". You fucking earned it a long time ago. 

5/5 stars on yelp, i'd def hit if you were 18+ and had socks on.

• Jimmy James changed the title to Tactical's Super Admin Application
  • Jimmy James unlocked this topic
On 9/5/2021 at 9:53 PM, Solomon said:

+Support

Very Active

Respectful
Understanding
Chill dude
Dedicated member of the community
always helpful
Good luck!!!

good luck tactical!

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."