• No(Please do explain)

What is your in-game name?:

Phil

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Lord_0f_Woe

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:114270629

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): 
Yes, in my 3years in this community I have had the chance to be apart of the staff team multiple times, I am Currently a Senior Admin as well as apart of the Event team and the Forum Diplomats

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 
3 years ago in August, 2018

What date did you make your forums account?: 
August 19, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: 
Senior Admin/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 
Proof

Have you donated?: 
Yes I have, I am Ranked #3 with $6868.

What rank are you applying for?: 
Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: 
No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: 
Yes I have! 

Timezone:

AEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  
Zeeptin(Owner), Eternity(Manager), Igneous(Manager), Jimmy James(Head Of Staff), Mikey(Head Admin), Jayden(Head Admin), Max Holland(Head Admin), Drippy(Super admin), Zerg(Super Admin), Will(Super admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I believe I do deserve the rank of Super admin for multiple reasons, to Start off I have been a part of this community for over 3 years now and within that time I have been a part of the staff team multiple times gaining a lot of experience in staffing and also building up a great reputation in the community, With staffing and even when I was not apart of the staff team I have always made it my goal to help and assist other members of the community in any way I can whether from simple questions on how to play on the server to help with Custom class questions I strive every day to help someone in any way that I am able to.

I believe being given this opportunity to being able to apply to be a part of the JMT team will be able to give me even more ways to be able to give a helping hand to people in this great community and helps me achieve my goal, I do believe that I deserve this rank also due to my dedication that I have for this community, it has shown through with my times of being apart of the staff team multiple times in my 3 years in this community, the time I have put to departments achieving the rank of Deputy Director and command in Delta Squad and the hard work that comes along with running departments for the betterment for the departments and server as a whole Regardless of the outcome being a staff member is a privilege and one that I am grateful for being given the opportunity to be apart of and being able to move up in the ranks.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would first bring them to a roof and if they tried to run away from the sit I would jail them, I would then check logs to see how many people this person has affected due to them RDMing/ARDMing, I would then tell them that what they did was Mass RDM and if they knew what they did was wrong if however, all they do is curse at me I would tell them that if they continue to curse and yell at me I will gag them and or mute them if they continue I would follow through and gag/mute them and then tell them that MassRDM is against server rules and I would check the players warns, I then would inform them they are receiving the warn for MassRDM and also depending on the players time on the server and their warn history I would tell them they will be receiving a 5 day ban or a 10-15min jail sentence depending on their time on server and warn history.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?:

If there was a player that is suspected of being a Alt or Admits to being one I would clip the evidence of them admitting to being a alt and inform JMT or a SMT member, making sure to follow the chain of command until it has been dealt with.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? :

I would take a screenshot of the chat if they said it in chat or I would clip it if they said it via voice chat, I would message higher ups and provide the evidence while also following chain of command until the matter has been dealt with.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?:

Depending on the family size I would bring the main antagonizers/rule breakers individually up to a roof and give them reminders that while it is a game that the server rules are there for a reason and try to steer them away from minging/rule-breaking and that if they continue down that track that formal warnings will be given out.
however,
if the entire family is minging and breaking server rules I would bring the entire family down to the event room to get them away from further ruining RP, I would ask them to calm down and let me speak, I would then inform the entire group that they need to calm down and stop breaking server rules/minging and that if they did not they would be subject to formal warns, jails and or bans relating to their rule breaks and that while it is a game rules still need to be followed.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!"):

I will say that even with my 3yrs of experience on the server and my experience with staffing  I still don't "know everything". when situations like this do happen I always find it best to message other staff members either via TeamSpeak, in-game or on discord. I also find it best to even afterwards ask higher-ups for their thoughts on the matter or what they would answer the question with.

• Like 1

Signature.png

40 minutes ago, ragle said:

+Support

A lot of experience

Good application

Head of staff app got accepted

good luck phil!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life 

+support

during my time in gaming light, Phil has always been an outstanding person through thick and thin. I think phil is completely able to handle the rank of SA and I completely endorse him for the position. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

+Support

All experiences I've had with Phil are amazing, I see him on a lot of the time I'm on. Also GMT and other timezones are always great for staff!

Good Luck

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support

Phil is an amazing Senior Admin

He is helpful to all who ask for his help

He is fair and just

He has more experience than most staff on server

He deserves it more than most

He would make a perfect Super Admin {needs Head of Staff tbh)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

1 hour ago, Asmodeus said:

+Support

He is fair and just

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

Massive +Support

I've known Phil for a very, very long time. Almost since I joined this amazing community. I could go on about how he is fantastic in his role as Senior Admin, or how he has a lot of experience in the staffing team as a whole; but I'd rather talk about Phil's character. 

Where to begin? Phil is one of the most trustworthy individuals I have ever met, period. He's more trustworthy than most people I've met, or know out of GamingLight. His ability to be loyal, and be there as a friend is simply incredible. He is always caring, kind and understanding, even in the most serious or negative situations imaginable. He does not judge, does not hold onto grudges, and does not hold one's previous actions against them; but rather strives to see them overcome their past. He is professional, responsible, reliable and holds himself accountable for his shortcomings, of which there are very few instead of blaming others. 

From what I've seen from the years that I have known Phil, is that he is not just worthy of being a Super Admin, but he supercedes all expectations and reasons as to why one should even be chosen to become Super Admin. He has gone beyond what is needed of him, and has has proven beyond even a inkling of a doubt that he is capable. Look no further than his track record, his personality, and his actions. 

I have only good things to say about Phil, he meets every criteria one would never need (and more). And not to devaluate the other candidates as they have worked hard for their positions and I don't doubt for a second that they deserve the position of Super Admin; but I think that Phil is the absolute perfect fit. If there was one word to sum up Phil, I would go for nothing less than Stellar.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

On 9/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Experience 

Great Application

Great guy, approachable

Good luck Phil! 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

On 9/5/2021 at 1:02 AM, ragle said:

+Support

A lot of experience

Good application

Head of staff app got accepted

good luck phil!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+ Support

- Phils a Really Active Dude 

- Really Mature dude who's always willin to help : )

- He's also a really chill guy who is a great staff member, and All things said above

(Mans HoS App also got accepted lol 👀)

Good Luck Beard Man

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

On 9/4/2021 at 10:06 PM, FBI Director Juan said:

This is gonna be a

+Support  

Very Active

Trustworthy 

Australian(hehe)

Juat an outstanding lad

Goodluck Phil!  

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 9/4/2021 at 6:57 PM, MiniEpic said:

+Support

Experience 

Great Application

Great guy, approachable

Good luck Phil! 

On 9/4/2021 at 8:32 PM, jackyman21 said:

+support

during my time in gaming light, Phil has always been an outstanding person through thick and thin. I think phil is completely able to handle the rank of SA and I completely endorse him for the position. 

On 9/4/2021 at 9:06 PM, FBI Director Juan said:

This is gonna be a

+Support  

Very Active

Trustworthy 

Australian(hehe)

Juat an outstanding lad

Goodluck Phil!  

On 9/4/2021 at 10:44 PM, Asmodeus said:

+Support

He is fair and just

+Support for real tho bruh

man is active as hell, i remember him when i checked up on the server a while ago. great guy!

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1