Blacklisted from almost all gold and silver vip scps

Forsaken

Steam Name:  Crimson 크림슨

Ingame Name: Crimsonrx

SteamID:  https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198439628517

Job Blacklisted From:  076-02, 131 a and b, 035, 682, 066, and Dr. Bright

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Fail rp, and a single time teaming with other scp as 682

Dispute: i got blacklisted from almost all scps like a year ago and have like 200 hours in the server and i would really like it if i got unblack listed from them i got warned once from all of then but bright 

Edited by Forsaken

Can you share why this happened? maybe give us a screen shot of the warns?

also this is extremely lack luster and just basically you saying "oh, ive played on the server for a while so can I be unblacklisted?"

just because you play a lot/spend money doesnt mean you get to do whatever you want

-Support

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Just now, OWNED said:

also this is extremely lack luster and just basically you saying "oh, ive played on the server for a while so can I be unbanned?"

just because you play a lot/spend money doesnt mean you get to do whatever you want

-Support

no i meant that like ive spent a decent bit after being blacklisted and that they were silver and gold scps and most of the warns were all for fail rp but 682 i was warned for teaming with 076 

8 hours ago, OWNED said:

also this is extremely lack luster and just basically you saying "oh, ive played on the server for a while so can I be unblacklisted?"

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

32 minutes ago, Weiss said:

From the warn history it would appear they received a decent amount of FailRP warns on SCP and donator classes within a short period of time. 

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198439628517

+/- Support

If you could give more of a reason on why you would want to be unblacklisted from all donator jobs I will +support.

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

1 hour ago, ItzGray said:

+/- Support

If you could give more of a reason on why you would want to be unblacklisted from all donator jobs I will +support.

whenever i got those i was trying to play and do pvp with the ones like 682 the fail rps are mainly for breach timers because i would hop onto the job and imeadiently start up the minute i went onto the job

11 hours ago, Forsaken said:

whenever i got those i was trying to play and do pvp with the ones like 682 the fail rps are mainly for breach timers because i would hop onto the job and imeadiently start up the minute i went onto the job

"fail RP cause of breach timers"

m8, literally only one of these warns even constitute anything about failed breaching

the lying to staff, ERP, mass minging, RDM

the fact that you arent even mentioning/owning up to these just goes to show you have not changed at all and if not for weiss we would have not found out about these.

I get they were a while ago and people can change, but the fact that you keep trying to hide it and make it seem less severe than it actually is shows no change to me

opinion still remaining a -Support

Screenshot_144.png

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

m8, literally only one of these warns even constitute anything about failed breaching

the fact that you arent even mentioning/owning up to these just goes to show you have not changed at all and if not for weiss we would have not found out about these.

I get they were a while ago and people can change, but the fact that you keep trying to hide it and make it seem less severe than it actually is shows no change to me

Screenshot_144.png

i didnt know i could see my warns i just knew i got in trouble alot for breach timers now that i see a screen shot i can see the reason the 066 one i didnt know that the server could  hear the spam and i got in trouble after wards the 131 ones i got in trouble for building a shack in d block and talking as the scp as rp the 682 one there was a 035 breach and i met 076 in medbay and we started to walk in the same direction getting us in trouble i dont know why i got 035 though

On 9/6/2021 at 8:21 AM, OWNED said:

Screenshot_144.png

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 9/6/2021 at 10:21 PM, OWNED said:

Screenshot_144.png

Taking what you said into consideration, I'm okay with lifting some of these blacklisted jobs. But, frankly, your argument as to WHY we should do it is pretty lackluster as some of the community members have stated. 035, 682 and 076-2 will be accessible to you. When you've proven your maturity and show signs of mental growth, you may appeal the rest at a later time. 

• Like 1

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia