• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Julien

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453722750

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  SHGO SHonor Guard 

Have you donated to the server?: yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: none

How much time do you have on the server?: 2 weeks of solid play time I don't afk to boost levels or game time 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know quite a bit of here and there but I am not in-depth with the full lore but I do however no what is and isn't redacted  

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I like to too give people something to do when the server is dead such as my time zone where there is only on GM in that time zone now and they cant do everything and i just want some people during off hours to have fun. and I want to make off hours more engaging for people so then hopefully some people would want to play at that time

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I don't think i have proven myself untrust worthy and I keep royal guard redacted stuff secret so yeah 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I have experience with other console commands in games and i would say I'm pretty confident in my ability to learn ULX but i am Familiar 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know a little bit from cloudzz but that's about it .

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: on ship events can be from a passive such as a ship visiting the isd for repairs or what not or to a combat event whilst off ships are never passive and are usually defcon one or a event where rebels are set up on a planet such as assaulting rebels on Tatooine. usually these events are mostly go to a planet get Jedi holocron's then go home to the ISD.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I know enough knowledge on the "!give @ 'item'" that's how giving SWEP's and items work and ofcours you have !strip sim or playe name or @

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model @  'Stormtrooper.pm' is the command i just put a random model in there to demonstrate how to do it and the @ can be changed to Event or something else depending on what your modeling

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I Have
@ is just a place holder because there are many different Augments

Edited by mdavi494

Ex-Sovereign Kile Hannad / Julien 

• Julien changed the title to Julien Trial GameMaster Application

+support
-will be able to learn with more experience 
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated
-able to do events at off hours which is good for the people in different timezone

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

15 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated
-able to do events at off hours which is good for the people in different timezone

Good luck dude!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

23 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated

Former Nova Vice Commander
toki GIF

On 9/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 9/4/2021 at 11:36 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 9/4/2021 at 7:36 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 9/4/2021 at 7:36 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+support
-decent app
-nice guy
-dedicated