Criminal Job suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nyxus_PR2

What you want to see? -  Raiding tools for higher level criminal jobs as they are made for crime, yet have no lockpicks or keypad crackers, when being made they were mostly focusing on weapons it seems like.

Why should we add it? -  So people play them more and dont have to have 2+ people for a raid.

What are the advantages of having this? - More players on jobs they dont have to pay for.

Who is it mainly for? - High level people.

Links to any content - N/A

The Bad UPS Driver

image.png.e14ace7d701c451c0029ae8c60b128b3.png

+Support
Always wondered why they didn't have anything of that stuff. They need it in my opinion.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

On 9/4/2021 at 3:51 PM, Asmodeus said:

+Support
Always wondered why they didn't have anything of that stuff. They need it in my opinion.

I agree it would be nice to have some more raiding tools on criminal jobs

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 9/8/2021 at 7:13 AM, Phil said:

+support

Would definitely get more people to get on the server jobs specially in the Platinum section

Everything that Phil said

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

• 2 months later...