Jellytack Seventh Sister App- Denied

from_unda_jelly

SHOULD I BE THE SEVENTH SISTER?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE THE NEXT SEVENTH SISTER?

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No ( Explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Lord X Jellytack 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

IQ

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Purge/IQ was the first Regiment  I Joined when I got to the server.  I want to be able to be  seen as a role model to the battalion. I want to inspire people in the regiment and give it a  good name. I'm a good leader and have the skills to make everyone around me better.  Lore IQ was someone to lookup too when I first joined and now I believe I'm ready to take that position and do my best at it.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1  week

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Help keep roster up to date, documents up to date and to help lead the battalion. Commander's are to make good impressions, not giving the battalion a bad name. Have good activity, hold enlisted, NCO's, and Officers accountable for their actions. Make promotes to those who show they have what it takes, do training, and attached weekly meetings. An most of all keep people entertained and happy as best you can.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me because I'm also a LTCOL in Purge and Brawler Sub lead, so I know how to lead and can be held countable for my actions. I spent a lot of time on as this branch and have a good understanding on how it works, how things are supposed to go, and how to deal with anything throw my way in this regiment. I have a good name in IQ and Purge I switch up from PVP sims to more specific sims that actually deal with in IQ and purge. I know how to make things enjoyably instead of repetitive.

7. How often can you be Online? :

6 days out the week for 4- hours.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

none

Edited by from_unda_jelly
its messing up the format when I submit

13 hours ago, LaFoursh said:

+Support
-Great guy
-Very active
-Has experience
-Helps others