Nacho's Starfighter Corps Marshall Resignation

Nacho

September 3, 2021

Hello Everyone,

I’m going to keep this as short and concise as possible. I’d first like to thank High Command for the opportunity to be the Commander of such an amazing battalion. I’ve met plenty of great people who have taught me a lot and made some good friends along the way. 

I want to sincerely apologize to the Starfighters Corps. I have a lot of IRL stuff going on that has prevented me from being the leader that you needed. It was just one thing after another, after another and if I had known I’d be away for this long, I would have resigned at the start. You guys are great and deserve a Marshall who’s going to be there for you, which at this moment in time, I cannot fulfill.

I feel like I let down a lot of people including myself. I'm sorry I failed you guys. I had a lot of projects and ideas planned for SF that I really wanted to complete and I’m honestly a little bit sad that I never got to them. I did receive SF Reserves so I do hope to one day return and finish what I stared. I feel like Thank you all for allowing me to be your Marshall, I hope to see you all again someday.

Best Regards,

Retired Marshall Nacho

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Starfighter Corps Marshall

nachobanner.png.b24b3503dd6306a5c8b7b990e2289b2e.png

• Shery locked this topic