ShadowPL's OS Application Part 2

ShadowPL

1. What’s your In-Game Name?

ShadowPL

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:113509587

3. What is your Rank?

Maintenance Expert

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received?

5. How many warnings do you have on GL?

SCP-RP: Exploiting Sit Glitch to get through Checkpoint.

Police-RP: ARDM

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

So there are quite a few reasons, why I believe I should become a Maintenance Command member:

First, I may not have been active that much on Maintenance, but I am trying to improve my activity on Maintenance heavily, trying to do more Maintenance Logs, and sometimes Containment Logs.

The next reason is that I enjoy roleplaying, now I know that most people on the server see me as a minge, but when it comes to roleplaying? I can be very serious while at it.

Next, I would try increasing Maintenance Activity. How you may ask? Well, I'd try hosting multiple PTs for the Maintenance Branch, for example, Combat PTs, Hide and Seek PTs, or maybe even Events specifically for the Maintenance Branch. Another idea for a PT I had is a Football PT.

Next is because i know most of the SOP rules, so when someone would be breaking the SOP rules, I would tell them to stop.

The last reason is that I’m a GMT player, what does that mean? You may ask, well, that means I can deal with people who are breaking the SOP rules early in the morning when no one else is online to deal with that.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

Firstly, I would try PM’ing the Trainee to come back to the training room just in case he didn’t know that It’s not allowed, however, if he would refuse to come back, then I would demote him off the job using the /demote command.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

So in this case, I would try telling them to lessen down on the RDM’ing, I know that staying in bunks for a long time especially during a code red is boring, however, I’d simply tell them to stop and pay more attention comms if they’re needed anywhere if they wouldn’t stop I would give them a verbal warning, and if they still wouldn’t stop RDM’ing each other, I would start handing out strikes.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

So in this case, I would firstly go over the SOP with him again, and explain each thing, for example, that you need to stay in bunks during code red, etc, so it would be considered a verbal warning. However, if something like that would happen again with a Junior Maintenance, I would strike him.

• Like 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

I Am Going To Be Honest, I Have Not Seen You On Too Much, But I Never Knew You Were A GMT Player. Plus, I Like Your Scenario Answers And "Why You Should Be A Command Member" Answer. I Think You Deserve To Be In Command This Time.

• Like 1

+Support

I really appreciate the effort put into this application. 
I’ve definitely seen you attempt to be more active on maintenance. 

My only con about you is how mingy you can get. Not to the point where I don’t like it. It’s that many other might not tolerate it if you become command. 

Overall, +SUPPORT

• Like 2

david-goggins-lifting.gif

ACCEPTED

You have been promoted at the meeting, contact a member of High Command to be trained.

Welcome to command.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer