𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚

Your In-game: Freeze

The admin's name in-game: Manjini

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Harrasment

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

spacer.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

Alright, before I start. I would like to take note that I do not support any kind of harassment in any shape or form, and to the person that I said to I never meant any kind of harm.

So as information to what the warn is for its for this sentence ; "Whoever just killed me can bloody suck my dick" 

Also Majini didnt do anything wrong,  I already made it clear in the sit I wasnt realy agreeing with the warn  but I respected the decision.

I would just like a second opinion. If this turns out to be declined I would still respect the decision.

> Why did I say this?

Before I said this I was inside a groups (Bappo or something) base (I was KOS). While in there me and someone else got interupted by a staff member and it got made a sit. I got questioned/involved in this sit but it was about someone else and not me. At the end of that I got killed by a member and thougth I was RDM'd in a sit. I came back to the front of the base where a amount of people were gathered. Where I typed "Whoever just killed me can bloody suck my dick".

This was yelled at a larger group, the person that killed me picked up on this and made a sit.   I found out that the sit was already over for me so the person was in the right of killing me. I find it inappropiate if I wouldnt be killed while standing next to a sit that I thougth I was in. 

Now the person in question took harm/offense to this for reasons I wont disclose here, wich I wasnt aware of.

In my experience with alot of people on the server nobody would take harm in my comment so I did not think straight/twice while writing this. It was meant as unharmfull banter/slanter. I have used the term "joke" in the sit. I do apologise for this as I do know that jokes about these kind of subjects can actualy harm people.

I understand this doesnt mean I should be saying these kind of things in the open to people I do not know as it could indeed actualy harm someone.

I do not think the reason is false but I do believe a warning wasnt needed as I never meant it intentional to hurt someone. It was said in a more of a salty manner because I thougth I was RDM'd in a sit. then actualy being serious. Aswell as I am not known to mean harm to people and try to find the fun in things. For my first warning in almost 3 years I do not believe this is the severity for a warning in this particular situation.

This doesnt mean I shouldnt be warned for things due to my record. I know I can be warned if I break rules. Its to show I am not know for rule breaking and dont think this warning represents who I am.

Any extra information: Thank you for reading

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

+support

I don't see one sentence as being harassment. And really, as a first offense, we go straight to a formal warning? I've heard Bappo, and others, say worse. Harassment would be if freeze kept coming back, and bothering them. Not a one off.

Edited by Ronin

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

I don't see one sentence as being harassment. And really, as a first offense, we go straight to a formal warning? I've heard Bappo, and others, say worse. Harassment would be if freeze kept coming back, and bothering them. Not a one off.

+Support
- I've never seen anyone warned for "Harrasment", that implies player targeting which did not occur here in any capacity.
- It wasn't even player dis.

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

So, I knew this was coming,

So I was playing on my POL job till i got a report/question from @Tritex, he asked me if someone saying to suck a dick was some sort of harassment, i in the start said no, he explained to me the situation with his past with well sexual harassment, and I felt that in a way yes it was harassment for someone to say that to that person specially if they have had in the past a bad experience, at the moment Tritex is trying to get the who sit uploaded to YouTube, due to me not knowing or been experience with sexual harassment I also asked 4 people in the PRP admin team, I asked the BOS lead aka Nathan, I asked @BruceyBoyo, and i even asked MiKey aka the Head admin of the PRP admin team. and 3/4 people told me what I should do, and that's why i warned freeze not only because due to the backstory of tritex was very sad and honestly i see why he reported but I also warned you freeze because of the time in the server. having 3+ years in the server and also saying you did have a clean record should have shown me that you did should have known the rules. and at this point I'm still pretty new to this types of reports. that's why the sit took long and i needed other point of views, from the admin team, now this is what freeze said for anyone asking (Diamond| Freeze PIS: whoever fk did that suck my bloody dick) now even though this may not sound like sexual harassment to someone like us, for some people like tritex witch he got ptsd from has bad experience with it, now i asked also to those admins and head admin what the punishment was, if it was player diss, harassment, ERP, and everyone told me a different thing, i followed MiKey's advice and he told nathan to put it under "Harassment" witch i based it off of this 

"Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)

1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

2x or More - Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)" 

Meaning even tho it could have in a way been only Verbal i based it also of what nathan and mikey told me to normally we would not warn people for this, now nathan told me at the start not to, but getting and him hearing tritex he then pointed a view and shifted his mindset and then agreed with me about the warn.  

Freeze, i do wanna say that ik why you think this was not valid, i totally get it. but you also have to put your eyes and position in where Tritex and also i was, if im been honest the last thing i want to do is warn people but when tritex told me what he went through and what at that point he was going through, so Even tho for some people this might be something a verbal could fix, for others that have gone through this its not that simple. 

And for a heads up saying "harassment" has never been a warn i got told by mikey to put it as that, or better said nathan told me thats what mikey said.  aka mikey the head of admins. 

And also i want to add the "reason" you said that was because you were "on a sit" when nathan was hosting it, funny thing tho is you just got brought for no reason on top of the bappo base, and they killed you when nathan set you down, aka implying that you were not part of the sit and you got mad at Tritex for Defending his base. so thats never going to be a reason to diss someone and even cause them PTSD

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+support

This isn’t really harassment in my eyes, it would have to be directed towards someone specifically and a little more than one sentence for me to see it as harassment. 

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

I agree with Manjini

but the situation is a little ify as there is nothing that directly states what to do in that type of situation in the hand book, i went to mikey about it because he nor i knew exactly what to do, at first i said dont warn him until we got conformation so i went to mikey and asked him how we should punish someone for sexual harassment and Mikey told me to warn them for harrasment and punish them how you would punish for harrasment, i said ok and went to tell manjini, so manjini proceeded to warn him for harrasment, the reason i got involved in the sit is manjini asked for help in that situation to see if it was sexual harassment, i said it can depend depending on the person that is making the report if they had any previous experiences with stuff like this, @Tritexstated in the sit he has had past experiences with sexual harrasment. it would be good to get a statement from @Tritex to get his point of view, as i am unable to speak for him, i am saying as of now i think the sit was valid and the warn was valid but it could be removed due to the confusion on our side due to nothing about this being in the staff handbook.

Scincerly [GL] Nathan
Moderator/BOS High Elder

I understand that this was very bad in the eye of tritex, but I think its unfair to decide the punishment on how bad it affected someone. That is not something I can control. It should be the same punishment to as if someone would take it lightly. Everyone should be treated equally.

I dont mean that its his fault in the way he reacted but that should not lay back on me if I made a mistake.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

1 hour ago, 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙯𝙚 said:

I understand that this was very bad in the eye of tritex, but I think its unfair to decide the punishment on how bad it affected someone. That is not something I can control. It should be the same punishment to as if someone would take it lightly. Everyone should be treated equally.

I dont mean that its his fault in the way he reacted but that should not lay back on me if I made a mistake.

The punishment came from the part of you insulting him, again freeze you are in my eyes very well respected and like @GL Nathan said that is SMT,head admins see this warn not valid they can go ahead and accept this request, what im trying to say is that im very new to specifically this, and im in territory that i did not know so i went in my eyes with the most safe option and also asking players, i honestly fully believe if SMT seems my warn not valid it should be removed. 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

-Support

This is only my opinion, feel free to disagree if you choose to do so...

Harassment is defined as "Intimidating or pressuring someone". Now Freeze, you should not be telling anyone in OOC much less on gaminglight in general to "Suck your dick". You obviously said this to insult him and as a former JMT member you should know better than this. 

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

I dont see any grounds for a warn for harassment, and this is a clear issue. While Freeze might have broke a rule, it was nothing compared to harassment. It is just player diss. 

In order for this to be the acclaimed "sexual harassment," you have to look at it for its actual meaning, not bending the rules to issue a harsher punishment. The denotative meaning when you tell someone to "suck your dick" is of course sexual harassment, though it is clear that the denotative meaning doesn't apply to this situation -- its a commonly used insult to tell someone to "suck your dick," and definitely not taken literally in a gaming environment.

Especially a player of Freeze's stature I don't think he meant it in that regard. Its clearly not harassment, at most player diss.

15 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

So, I knew this was coming,

So I was playing on my POL job till i got a report/question from @Tritex, he asked me if someone saying to suck a dick was some sort of harassment, i in the start said no, he explained to me the situation with his past with well sexual harassment, and I felt that in a way yes it was harassment for someone to say that to that person specially if they have had in the past a bad experience, at the moment Tritex is trying to get the who sit uploaded to YouTube, due to me not knowing or been experience with sexual harassment I also asked 4 people in the PRP admin team, I asked the BOS lead aka Nathan, I asked @BruceyBoyo, and i even asked MiKey aka the Head admin of the PRP admin team. and 3/4 people told me what I should do, and that's why i warned freeze not only because due to the backstory of tritex was very sad and honestly i see why he reported but I also warned you freeze because of the time in the server. having 3+ years in the server and also saying you did have a clean record should have shown me that you did should have known the rules. and at this point I'm still pretty new to this types of reports. that's why the sit took long and i needed other point of views, from the admin team, now this is what freeze said for anyone asking (Diamond| Freeze PIS: whoever fk did that suck my bloody dick) now even though this may not sound like sexual harassment to someone like us, for some people like tritex witch he got ptsd from has bad experience with it, now i asked also to those admins and head admin what the punishment was, if it was player diss, harassment, ERP, and everyone told me a different thing, i followed MiKey's advice and he told nathan to put it under "Harassment" witch i based it off of this 

"Disrespect (Towards both Staff and Player)

1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

2x or More - Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)" 

Meaning even tho it could have in a way been only Verbal i based it also of what nathan and mikey told me to normally we would not warn people for this, now nathan told me at the start not to, but getting and him hearing tritex he then pointed a view and shifted his mindset and then agreed with me about the warn.  

Freeze, i do wanna say that ik why you think this was not valid, i totally get it. but you also have to put your eyes and position in where Tritex and also i was, if im been honest the last thing i want to do is warn people but when tritex told me what he went through and what at that point he was going through, so Even tho for some people this might be something a verbal could fix, for others that have gone through this its not that simple. 

And for a heads up saying "harassment" has never been a warn i got told by mikey to put it as that, or better said nathan told me thats what mikey said.  aka mikey the head of admins. 

And also i want to add the "reason" you said that was because you were "on a sit" when nathan was hosting it, funny thing tho is you just got brought for no reason on top of the bappo base, and they killed you when nathan set you down, aka implying that you were not part of the sit and you got mad at Tritex for Defending his base. so thats never going to be a reason to diss someone and even cause them PTSD

This warn is petty af, not saying he doesn't have PTSD but people say this kind of shit all the time even in ooc.  Freeze obviously did not mean to say that to anyone in specific and it also wasn't directed to all of the server. Just my opinion, +support tho.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

52 minutes ago, Nao said:

This warn is petty af, not saying he doesn't have PTSD but people say this kind of shit all the time even in ooc.  Freeze obviously did not mean to say that to anyone in specific and it also wasn't directed to all of the server. Just my opinion, +support tho.

i mean but he meant to tritex. when saying "who ever killed me ..." so in this consideration if we took that into balance witch i did. would that not make specially him due to the time he has been in the community and he knows the rules of the server and a former JMT should not say nor do that stuff.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

Forums Diplomat Message!
Please keep your messages to +/- Supports only!

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+ Support

Harassment is continuous intimidation or pressuring someone. I feel like this is not a petty warn just a complete false warn. To harass someone the person who feels harassment has to make it obvious to the harasser that they feel uncomfortable or any negative way about it. Since, it was a 1 time thing it doesn't fall under the title of Harassment. If this was in a court of law it would be thrown out due to not meeting the requirements to pursue the case under the charge of Harassment. The person who warned and the person who reported obviously don't realize what actual  harassment are. This is 100% a false warn.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss