Unwrongful ban against cross- Denied

AcidTest

Steam Name: Cross

Ingame Name: Cross

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19433641

Ban Length: 12hr

Admin that Banned you: Pillow

Reason for Ban:

It started with a jail for 15min over me moving a prop around a bit. All I did was make my screen shake because I was bored and he picked me up. Then we talked he ignored every single thing I said to him. He then muted me for literally no reason. I think he was gay. But not super gay "Senior Moderator| Pillow: Woah man i'm gay but not that gay" Like Idk what that means???? Is gayness a spectrum now?  I thought if you liked eggplants that's fine.  Anyway I'd like to have my ban time reduced over clearly mistaken issues and reasons. 

Dispute:

I am disputing the ban that I left on the mistake of a bad keybind. I have y keybound to all chat and t was keybound to reconnect. I play a lot of zombie rp which you need to reconnect a bit with. I am willing to sit in a jail for 15mins over an admin being mean. 

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

@Pillowyour side? 

cause this sounds sus to me

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

-Support

Should Pillow have said what he said? Probably not, however you player dissed him in the chat and got a jail instead of a formal warning over it then you proceeded to LTAP. In RP with our jail system you sit in jail for 1 minute every year. The max years is 8. You can get put it in for 8 years in RP Jail and wait that time out but you can't wait 15 minutes? Just watch a youtube video or a movie next time and don't LTAP. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

Should Pillow have said what he said? Probably not, however you player dissed him in the chat and got a jail instead of a formal warning over it then you proceeded to LTAP. In RP with our jail system you sit in jail for 1 minute every year. The max years is 8. You can get put it in for 8 years in RP Jail and wait that time out but you can't wait 15 minutes? Just watch a youtube video or a movie next time and don't LTAP. 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

21 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

40 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

SRT 1LT | UMC Management LVL 8

"A new day means a new beginning, forget about the past and focus on the future."

• Head Admin
46 minutes ago, Corky said:

-Support

ye dont do that had to extend it for u, and dont personally like doing that but please spend this time out and learn from your mistakes.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

3 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

corky said it perfect, @Pillow just remember in future reference in sits to refrain from making comments like that

• Like 1

That bald Aussie Guy

14 hours ago, Corky said:

-Support

I agree with corky here, very well put

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 9/3/2021 at 5:30 AM, Corky said:

-Support

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 9/2/2021 at 11:30 PM, Corky said:

-Support

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)