1. 1. Want me to be Moderator

• Yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: tiky

2. What is your steam name?: tiky

4. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:490073845

5. What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):  tiky#1441

6. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no

7. What date did you start playing on the community?  June 22 2020?

8. What date did you make your forums account? July 17

9. How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3 

10. What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

11. Are you a staff member in another community? No

12. Have you read the staff handbook?  Yes

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)           I believe I should get this rank because in all of my time spent in this server I have made some friends some enemies(probably) but I helped a lot of people(a lot with maintenance ) and other branches but in all of the time I spent in this server I have collected all of the sop's for every branch(does RRH have a sop idk if not I need 1 to collect) but most of my time I try to do something new like resign from a old branch but find a new branch but with more new things I have to explore. By now the server will soon have new rules and new roles etc. But all of my time here has been great. This server is one of the best and one of the only servers that I get on and play. Thank you for reading this.       

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If they do not stop cursing at me I simply cuff and gag them then I would give them a formal warning because of Mass RDMing then if I ungaged them and they would still be cursing at me I would tell higher staff rank who could make this punishment I would give them a 5 minute jail time or 500 seconds either or.                                                                                Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are  receiving? If they don't care about their punishments just if them a worse punishment than before they were not caring.

Edited by tiky

Former SCS ME SVFTO

-support

-For why do you believe that you deserve the rank you only had 147 words you need 150 or more.

-For why you believe that you deserve the rank it would have been nice if you said something about why you want to staff and what it means to you.

On 9/2/2021 at 2:43 PM, tiky said:

If they do not stop cursing at me I simply cuff and gag them then I would give them a formal warning because of Mass RDMing

-If you did that then you would have warned someone without any evidence. If they were cursing at you then you should ask them to stop and if they don't give them a formal for staff diss.

-He's a little mingy. 

12 hours ago, grumpysharkan said:

-support

-For why do you believe that you deserve the rank you only had 147 words you need 150 or more.

-For why you believe that you deserve the rank it would have been nice if you said something about why you want to staff and what it means to you.

-If you did that then you would have warned someone without any evidence. If they were cursing at you then you should ask them to stop and if they don't give them a formal for staff diss.

-He's a little mingy. 

Neutral

• I believe that you enjoy this community, and want to join the staff team to help the player base. 
  • No experience in staffing, I don't typically call this out because everyone needs to start somewhere but going along with my other comments I believe it deserves its place here.
  • I'm not able to look up what your warnings on are the forums, it would be nice to have a screenshot or a response as to what they are for, and how long ago they were given out.
  • I would like to see more detail in the reason you deserver to be staff and your scenario questions. If you were to get accepted I believe you have a lot to learn.. which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I wish you the best of luck! 

On 9/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, grumpysharkan said:

-support

-He's a little mingy. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 9/3/2021 at 7:02 PM, grumpysharkan said:

-support

-He's a little mingy. 

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif