mhnbcn777

Steam Name:  Marrochius

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527015494

Ingame Name: Tommy Johnson / Mike Illinois

Ban Length:  1 week

Admin that Banned you: Dano

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute:

Good night, It's been more than 12 hours since I got banned so Idk if I still can make a ban appeal, but I'll do it in case It's still possible.

So, today, at 11:15, 1:30 GMT+1 IF I remember, well, I was roaming around D-block, in this case as D-class expert as Mike Illinois, and I was using soundpad and reproducing some music. When I got in upper D-block, I got dragged by a moderator (Bano) which asked me if I knew why I got frozen and moved away to talk to me. I responded that no, I don't know why exactly, and he told me I was playing a song which had the N-word in it, that the server doesn't accept this kind of stuff and it's categorized as racist. I apologize for my rudeness and I wasn't aware that there were strict rules about this (my fault that I didn't read the rules so, yeah). In that case, just wanted to make sure it wasn't with any intention to be racist or other stuff and it won't happen again. Thank you very much for taking your time in reading this. Good night.

EDIT: Sry, didn't see the appeal format. I've changed it. Thank you.

20210901013005_1.jpg

Edited by mhnbcn777

• mhnbcn777 changed the title to Ban appeal - Racism (EDITED)

-Support

You have been playing since 2020 at most, or that  is when you made your forums account.

So you should've known that.

Also, you played a song with N-word and yes I think it's a pretty dumb rule myself but rules are rules man.

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, Boubak said:

-Support

You have been playing since 2020 at most, or that  is when you made your forums account.

So you should've known that.

Also, you played a song with N-word and yes I think it's a pretty dumb rule myself but rules are rules man.

Yeah, I first came in 2020, I was a researcher (Tommy K) and made some threads about 049-2 and other stuff, but then I quit and I came back like 5 days ago. I've made a mistake playing that song,. For some reason I still have the Researcher Whitelist though, but I don't use it since It's been 1 year and I'm not in Researcher Roster anymore.

+ support
be careful next time i know its a rule but tbh its a pretty dumb rule 

• Dislike 3

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

18 hours ago, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support careful what u play

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 8/31/2021 at 9:57 PM, [GL] Bacon/Buck said:

+support careful what u play

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 9/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+ support
be careful next time i know its a rule but tbh its a pretty dumb rule 

Sorry you think not being racist or playing music with slurs in it is a dumb rule, but it's a rule nonetheless.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021