11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT AX4

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a Vice Commander for a few reasons, one of the main ones being that I have been an Officer for quite some time, several months even. I'm saying this because it also indicates that I have enough experience to help build the regiment up to where it needs to be and with School starting, the server is getting new people while the current ones aren't able to be as active within the regiment. I feel like I'm capable of being a Vice Commander without a doubt and I know what DT should be like, therefore I would be able to sustain that image unless changes need to be made in order for the regiment to adapt to the server.

It would also be a really nice change of pace and it's something I've been interested in for a long time. I'm fully aware that as a Vice Commander there will be a lot of responsibility, I acknowledge and accept the responsibility that will come with the rank.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Commander/Vice Commander is to oversee the regiment and make sure everything is operating as it's supposed to with the best efficiency possible. Their job is to make sure the Officers are doing what they're supposed to do so the Enlisted and NCOs can one day become excellent officers themselves. The Commander/Vice Commander's top priority is to make sure everything is circulating as it's supposed to which includes taking care of Roster Updates, handing out promotions as needed, handling disciplinary action regarding Officers and handling regimental relations with other battalions (such as missions, SIMs, etc.).

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've been in DT for almost a year and regardless of what's transpired, good or bad, I am still here. That alone should state that I'm not here to create any unneeded issues nor do I intend on making the regiment look bad or operate as anything other than efficient.

If you're expecting me to talk about how I'm the better DT than the others applying for the position then you're going to be disappointed. I never put myself on a higher pedestal than my fellow DT regardless of who they are or what their rank is. However, I can and will use the Vice Commander position to enforce the SOP and/or disciplinary as needed.

I'm not perfect and I have made mistakes in the past which I'm sure many others have done, however I have learned from those mistakes and used them to make myself into a better DT. If the application is denied for the reason that I have made mistakes then that's fine because I would rather get the position with honesty rather than try and convince you that I'm someone that I'm not.

(If you want to know the severity, I spoke in bunks. It was an oversight but since then I have learned from this and used this to become a better DT. That's also the only strike I have ever had in DT.)

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can be pretty active (5 days a week minimum unless something happens IRL).

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No.

Edited by Riot

+ support 

- good app 

- 5 weeks on the server is pretty good means he’s dedicated 

- stuck with DT for a long time (according to his app can’t confirm it currently)

- was recently striked but it wasn’t anything crazy 

- 5 days a week but for how long?

- anyway good luck and have a great day!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

6 hours ago, Evan? said:

+ support 

- good app 

- stuck with DT for a long time (according to his app can’t confirm it currently)

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 9/1/2021 at 5:10 AM, Evan? said:

+ support 

- good app 

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

7 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's
-Was recently striked for speaking in bunks when was warned two times to stop
-Not fit for a command position

Edited by Endo

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT

On 9/1/2021 at 8:10 AM, Evan? said:

+ support 

- good app 

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 9/1/2021 at 2:10 PM, Evan? said:

+ support 

- good app 

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

18 minutes ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

1 hour ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

Don't take this personally but you have tried to transfer out to multiple battalions why that necessarily isn't a bad thing but you have gone on LOA instantly after your transfer has been denied showing if you dont get your way you go on LOA and in my opinion that isnt a good quality for a command member to have....

Edited by Kev

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

1 hour ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

11 minutes ago, Kev said:

Don't take this personally but you have tried to transfer out to multiple battalions why that necessarily isn't a bad thing but you have gone on LOA instantly after your transfer has been denied showing if you dont get your way you go on LOA and in my opinion that isnt a good quality for a command member to have....

-Support

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

4 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

5 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

4 hours ago, Kev said:

All this together doesn’t look good. 
-Support 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

• Head of Staff
6 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

5 hours ago, Kev said:

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

10 hours ago, Kev said:

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

16 hours ago, Ghoul said:

-support
-Inactive
-Has taken many LOA's

15 hours ago, Kev said:

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

DENIED

High Command does not find you suitable for this rank currently. Please wait 1 month before reapplying.

• Like 1

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟