3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name? Thompson

What is your In Current Rank? Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name? Black Out

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 Days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] The Reason I would like to become an NCO is because I would like to help recruit people into Inferno Squad, and I would like to assist officers with any problems. Another reason I would like to become an NCO is because I will show dedication throughout my time as an NCO. Another reason is I can assist to do sims if possible, and help out inferno squad members like new enlisted with any questions who just joined. Last reason I would like to become an NCO is I would like to give suggestions to improve anything that I think would be better for the battalion.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] How I could Assist Inferno Squad with the rank is I can 1. Do tryouts constantly (to also Follow Tryout Cooldown) 2. Assist any officer with any problems if asked to. 3. Give reports for anyone that would cause problems within IF. Lastly I can give suggestions for tryouts if I see anything that would need improvement of.

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. Yes, I am currently a Rear Admiral when I was a supervisor I hosted tryouts constantly as this shows dedication. I was also a Shock 1LT hosting tryouts constantly as well.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad NCO Team? I will be active constantly and hosting tryouts constantly to show dedication to the battalion, I could also assists officer of any problems if asked to, I also will show professionalism.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  Understood

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

+support       From DSL GOld roger                                                                      - he’s vailid I enough to become a nco and doing a great job in inferno                                                       -always doing his duties right                                       -Would be very useful to the nco team we’re also looking for new good ncos in IF

• Thanks 1

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png

-Accepted-

Please contact any officer for your training and whitelist!

Congratulations!

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png