Officer Applications

Kio

What is your In Game Name? KitChan

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:540335423

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? for about 19 days now

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] So I can help train any New PVT - SFC. To also guide anyone to being the perfect Purge Trooper, with willing to be active all day to make sure of it. I've always been the one to help any of my Fellow Purge Troopers to Victory without any trouble. My Goal as a Officer is to make any PVT and PFC ect the best in all categories. How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?

[75+ Words] By helping them Guide anyone to Victory for the Empire and also helping them with any type of training (For Purge). By also Being active at all times with no excuses. ANYTHING FOR THE EMPIRE!!! How many strikes do you have? I currently have none What Qualifications could you bring too the Inquisitorius Officer Team? A more active officer that is willing to do anything for his group. Have you had an previous experience has an Officer? In different servers yes but not here. Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period? Yes sir!!!!! (Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) I’m finally high enough let’s gooo

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+ support 

- great person 

- always nice 

- pretty dedicated to the sever from what I’ve seen 

- good luck!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

15 hours ago, Evan? said:

@VALoonsyou need to use the report feature and have this moved to the archive.

im here tho

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor