Ban Appeal

MazuzaM

Name: Sia Lodato

Name in Game: Lee

ban lenght: 1 week

reason: racism

who banned me: islandtoad[GL]

hello everyone, yesterday i got banned for a week and i have to say i raged a bit, i got banned for making a joke, the joke was “you’re under arrest for being too black”, i said that because a character got bugged and became totally black, we where all playin around, but an admin told me it was racist and he banned me. 

im not saying my ban isn’t deserved, i’m very sorry i didn’t know it could be a disprectful joke (after the joke a guy told me stop and i stopped) 

13/09 i’ll start school and school in my country add 100% more effort than american one (not saying american isn’t hard, it’s my country that have bad school system) and i won’t be able to play much, i’m very very sorry, i hope you give me a second chance. it wont ever happen again

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

i really regret every single word i said, sorry another time..

FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

i actually didnt even meant black "race" i meant he was like a shadow so he was like an scp, i didnt know it could be racist and offend someone

ok its alright

Edited by Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE
didnt meant to say this
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Sorry but no.

You shouldn't have made the joke in the first place.

Agreed. Just wait out the ban. Its only a week. 

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Sorry but no.

You shouldn't have made the joke in the first place.

i actually didnt even meant black "race" i meant he was like a shadow so he was like an scp, i didnt know it could be racist and offend someone

24 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Agreed. Just wait out the ban. Its only a week. 

14 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

So you've said.

-support

I find it exceedingly unlikely that you didn't mean it like that or that it didn't even cross your mind.

Also, thumbs downing people that disagree with you will not help your case.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

6 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

Don't respond to people arguing and down-voting, also don't talk about it publicly in discords

- Support

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

-Support

I was the original person who technically banned you, but you told me countless times in the sit that "it was a joke man, can you not take a joke" and that is when I kept trying to give an example of stuff.  But you wouldn't let me give the example (The example was "So if I said the N-word in chat "as  a joke" you think it would be okay?) but you wouldn't let me say it kept saying "i didn't say the n word".  Your only backstory behind the multiple messages about the "glitched model" was that they were jokes, so like I said to you a little bit ago all you told me in the sit was that they were jokes then in my Discord DM's you told me it's because his model was pure black.  Then you told me it was because it was 3am for you, but that doesn't add up on multiple things.

First: You typed in chat, when usually I see you talking in game.

Second: You made quite a few messages about "the mode", but none of which do I remember you even mentioning the model.

Third: You changed your story in my DM's saying you were tired and it was late.  Yes it may have been late but doesn't make sense on how it would go from a joke to "It was comments about his model since it was pure black"  but usually you would at least mention it once in chat.

But, like I said.  If you can get me proof of the whole incident with the model and you talking about how it's pure black then my -support might change.

One more thing that doesn't make sense is the message "You're under arrest for being black".  You're MTF you should know better than to arrest people for that, call a staff for it next time or something.

That's All.

29 minutes ago, Kieran ♡ said:

Don't respond to your own posts & talk about it publicly in discords

He can freely reapond if he likes. Although constant arguement can just this post locked and he can get punished for it on the forums. 

1 hour ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

Well man, you gotta phrase things right. Or else it sounds completly wrong. 

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

12 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

He can freely reapond if he likes. Although constant arguement can just this post locked and he can get punished for it on the forums. 

Well man, you gotta phrase things right. Or else it sounds completly wrong. 

its too late.. i cant speak good and here the consequences i sholdve tought better, i think i already got denied for being extra annoying

1 hour ago, Boubak said:

"You're under arrest for being black".

I’m sorry man but there is simply no way you meant this in any context other than an f’d up joke. Gaminglight just simply can’t endorse that behavior. Wait the week, don’t make the same mistake, you’ll be fine.

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

- support 

Although it is a joke and mistakes happen some jokes need to stay between friends and not said near other people and even that that would have to be a really close friend.

Saying "Your under arrest for being too black" honestly just rubs me and many others the wrong way and sounds extremely racist (IMO)

The ban is only a week and not worth fighting to get it removed if I'm being honest

Side note tip, don't spam the forum post with different things, replying is fine but the way your doing it makes you sound inpatient
Anyways have a nice day and I wish you the best of luck!

-Support

If you know you have anger issues step away from your pc. Wait out your ban it's not a perma or anything. Your words , your consequences.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)

-Support

Sorry but you should have just walked away from your PC. Just wait out the ban.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Hoovy locked this topic