Bappo Formal Apology

percWRLD1

When Bappo was first founded it was founded on the roots of family. It has been seen that we have fallen off these traditions. We are working together to get back to our roots of who we are as a whole and what we mean as a Family

To start off, Bappo would like to formally apologize to Yobo and the entire State Department and anyone else who was affected by the actions of Runey. They were extremely unprofessional and he has been dealt with accordingly. Bappo as Family has always put others before ourselves. We have always stuck up for others in times of need. The Actions of Runey did not display what we as Bappo have been founded on. If anyone has any further complaints/issues/questions about Bappo Please Message President Squirfy (Sqwirfy#8019), VP Crack Rock (dudebeam12#7235) or CPT Tritex (Cpt Caboose#1086)

Our Sincerest Apologies,

Bappo High Command

You guys need to be more disciplined like Zero said, the fact that he went dissed a high command member aswell as going off on Toni in chat, he needs to be dealt with swiftly and accordingly. There were talks of blacklisting some people from certain departments. It need to be fixed ASAP imo

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

6 hours ago, Zero UMC said:

Only thing is you guys need to be more disciplined, I watched Runey go off on Yobo in the chat and all crack rock said was “I’m here for the plot” I love crack rock but next time something like that happens and one of you are on I would recommend taking swift action instead of promoting that behavior.

Yeah exactly, we even denied Him from our family due to his previous behaviors.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

Just needs to be more mature and less toxic.

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Y’all just need to cut down on the toxicity, take control of yourselves and follow server rules.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor