Changes to the VCMod Gas System - Electric Vehicle - Denied

The_Kman

What you want to see? - A way to fuel electric vehicles that have completely ran out. In this case, I was thinking of having a small battery pack next to the electric pump so you can grab some "fuel," and run over to your electric car to fuel it just enough to get to the closet gas station.

Why should we add it? - As of right now, there is no way that I know of, to fuel an electric vehicle that is completely empty. If an electric vehicle is empty and spawned in at the car dealer there is no way to get the car over to the station.. legitimately.

What are the advantages of having this? - Players would be able to use their electric vehicles instead of having it stuck in the car dealer once that have ran out, another advantage would be immersion or quality of life, as there is a jerrycan available for petrol and diesel vehicles, but nothing for electric.

Who is it mainly for? - Players with electric vehicles.

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

+Support. I dont believe that this actually exists and for right now, I would just ask someone to get on towtruck to tow it to the pump. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

Major +Support

I´d love to have this, cause electric cars are now really hard to drive and if u get stranded in the middle of no where you have to get back to car dealer and return it, imo how it is rn it´s a mess

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

On 8/30/2021 at 11:06 AM, Frish said:

Major +Support

I´d love to have this, cause electric cars are now really hard to drive and if u get stranded in the middle of no where you have to get back to car dealer and return it, imo how it is rn it´s a mess

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l