ban appeal

Brentsy

Steam Name: Brentsy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:514212546

Ingame Name: Poo Poo Man i think 

Ban Length: perma

Admin that Banned you: Gamikzone

Reason for Ban: Telling other players to kill themselves

Dispute: I am sorry for telling other players to kill themselves. i know i have done a lot of bad choices and rule breaking in the past such ass sexism ltap racism, glitching and minge. I know i dont have a good rep and i understand why. I am sorry for causing problems to the staff other player and the server. i have changed though. its been 2 years since my ban and i have matured ass an adult and become less toxic. i play on other servers and i follow the rules. im sorry for the things i did in the past but i hope i can play in the future and show how i have grown to be less toxic and more mature. I was wrong and admit my mistakes. im sorry and i hope too play on the scp server again.

+support 

I am willing to give you 1 more chance to come back into the community. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-support You have some VERY Serious warns even if they were from a while ago all of them very much warrant a perma ban

FDF23C85-F326-4C0C-BA3A-A65888C33D94.jpeg

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

ACCEPTED

Those are some extremely serious warns and a very serious ban reason, however I do believe in second chances and it's been long enough that I think you should be granted one. If this happens again however, we will not be as lenient. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic