ShinSpin

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:511647189

The admin's name in-game:

MP SFTO NCS Walter Scott 

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] RedSpeeds

What did the admin do:

Basically, Walter Scott was loading ingame, his playermodel was blocking the door way of D-Block cells and this happens very often. My friend, Styx, had to shoot him basically for him to move out of the spawn. I would've recommended calling staff to avoid something like this happening again. But the real problem is:

Walter flagged onto staff to see who shot him using logs, he found out it was styx, he brought styx to the staff room and warned him for ARDM. Practically taking his own sit.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://medal.tv/clips/63189168/d1337NfliKR9

Excuse my horrible mic, medal records it and then records my mic for gmod. I talked to Walter Scott about it and he gave me his answer, practically admitting that he took his own sit, kinda?

image.thumb.png.97594ed997def269c1730ec7e7057bda.png

image.thumb.png.3bfe2517dac241d59d9e8f89ec254be9.png

If it is hard to read for yall: "MP SFTO NCS Walter Scott brought stxy" After finding out it was styx who shot him, he brought styx to the staff room.
image.thumb.png.95a0a9f1eea62f64e3d84e25047fc635.png
Styx is then warned by Walter Scott and is returned by Walter Scott
image.thumb.png.45d515bc385eabc3059231a4e75611ab.png
What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Striked for taking his own sit.

Any extra information:

I am doing this on my friend, stxy's behalf. He has made a warn appeal for it. And with as much evidence I gotten, I feel like I should make a staff report for this.

Edited by Shin
Adding Styx's warn appeal for more context

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
Cant take your own tickets.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

2 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
Cant take your own tickets. 

this would have been fine if you just made a staff sit for another staff member to take and gave your evidence

this is just unacceptable however, so im gonna have to +support this

Edited by OWNED

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Alright let me start of by apologizing for taking the sit it was not my intention to give the feeling of bias nor did I mean to overstep the rules I saw him shooting me while loading in and as of late I have been trying to be more strict with people killing afk people while I do believe the warning was valid I should have not been the one to give it to him I have already asked SMT to remove his warn on that basis and this report is evenly valid on that basis. All I can say is sorry and all I can do is promise it won't happen again  

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Redspeeds said:

Alright let me start of by apologizing for taking the sit it was not my intention to give the feeling of bias nor did I mean to overstep the rules I saw him shooting me while loading in and as of late I have been trying to be more strict with people killing afk people while I do believe the warning was valid I should have not been the one to give it to him I have already asked SMT to remove his warn on that basis and this report is evenly valid on that basis. All I can say is sorry and all I can do is promise it won't happen again  

Well, he admitted to it, but I believe he can improve.

+Support, still.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

18 minutes ago, Warren Talos said:

+support 

he is a Senior mod and he should know that one of the major Guidelines is Not to take your own sit 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, Redspeeds said:

+Support though I think this response is well crafted, I’d still say give him a strike because he should’ve known better 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

I'm going to refrain from putting either a  -1 or +1, as I don't see a point to it I'd rather just speak about the issue.

Though, I am going to give my thought on the whole situation.

I don't believe RedSpeeds (Walter) had any negative intentions behind his actions. I do however believe there were some miss-steps made during his decision-making process. Due to all the information provided and gather by myself, my opinion is the maximum punishment he should receive is a strike.  

I didn't make the guidelines nor do I enforce them but I believe something like this can be fixed just with a conversation, but as he did specifically break a guideline, thus I also do see a management side to it.

• Like 1