Scooty's RRH Guardian App

Scooty

In Game Name: Scooty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94578850

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 JFTO LCPL, GEN SEC CPL, JR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Before I didn't really have a preference, but after spending more time on the server I must say 05-5 simply for how chill they are to be around even if your not in RRH 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)Warns.thumb.png.f4d6c5edf4a17865cfaaf1a1b22c29e1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Before I wanted to join RRH simply just because I wanted a more serious RP experience. Now after spending a week on the server I realized that the RRH side of the server has a lot more to offer other than just being the [Redacted] guys that run around the site, the entire RRH Roster is very friendly when around each other and they have this sort of brotherhood aspect about them that I would love to be apart of. I still would thrive to be a part of the serious more redacted side of the Sites lore, however I've been given more of a purpose other than just the roleplay aspect. The way people look at and hangout with RRH whenever they enter the site is amazing because it really helps with the RP side when people are confused why there are these people that they are told to only call by their callsign or [Redacted]. It keeps consistent with the lore side of Alpha-1 and it is something I have always wanted to become a part of. I also like the just sheer power that the guardian role has and the fear it puts into CI to know that there is RRH online more often and that their raids are shutdown just about as quickly as they began. I believe that after putting in more hours on the server and getting more than just 2 days under my belt that I am finally ready to make the next step into becoming part of the RRH and making my RP side of things way more classified and amazing. 

Why should we accept you: I think that I should be accepted into RRH because I have proven that I am extremely active (having played for more than 12 hours a day for the past week) and stayed true to my word that I was climbing the ranks and learning more and more with each day. I have recently been promoted and became a JFTO in Nu7, showing that I have a decent amount of loyalty and trust when it comes to bringing in new people and staying active on the server every single chance that I get. If you check the activity logs now you can see that there are even some times that I was alone on the server yet I stayed dedicated to the cause and immersed in the RP and contained a few SCPS and held down D-block alone at sometimes. I am never pushed away when facing a challenge I simply strap down my boots and take it on head first, weather that be defending an entire CI raid by myself or working with my team to recontain multiple Keter breaches. I always try my hardest to stay active and dedicated when It comes to doing something for my team. I always push forward and I'm looking for ways to improve myself. Last time I put in my application I was denied and I now understand why. However I believe that I am now ready to make myself part of the RRH team and prove my worth with constant activity and loyalty to the cause.

Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application please feel free to leave your comments even if they are not +/- supports

MTF Nu7 JFTO LCPL/GEN SEC CPL, JR
Best Regards - Scooty

• Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

+support

Scooty has been on every single days since joining Nu7, When no NCO is on he sends me his logs.

He has learned very quickly and im proud to call him my brother at arms.

Nu7 Sergeant Major, CI PVT.

Edited by Rome IFN.GG
Correction.

+SUPPORT

-Great Nu7
-Very active
-Very friendly
-Good shooter

I saw him in action several times when I was an Nu7 Member or when I was playing as safe SCP's, he surely deserves this rank

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

29 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

-Great Nu7
-Very active
-Very friendly
-Good shooter

I saw him in action several times when I was an Nu7 Member or when I was playing as safe SCP's, he surely deserves this rank

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

8 hours ago, ScootyBoop22 said:

In Game Name: Scooty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94578850

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF Nu7 JFTO LCPL, GEN SEC CPL, JR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Before I didn't really have a preference, but after spending more time on the server I must say 05-5 simply for how chill they are to be around even if your not in RRH 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)Warns.thumb.png.f4d6c5edf4a17865cfaaf1a1b22c29e1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Before I wanted to join RRH simply just because I wanted a more serious RP experience. Now after spending a week on the server I realized that the RRH side of the server has a lot more to offer other than just being the [Redacted] guys that run around the site, the entire RRH Roster is very friendly when around each other and they have this sort of brotherhood aspect about them that I would love to be apart of. I still would thrive to be a part of the serious more redacted side of the Sites lore, however I've been given more of a purpose other than just the roleplay aspect. The way people look at and hangout with RRH whenever they enter the site is amazing because it really helps with the RP side when people are confused why there are these people that they are told to only call by their callsign or [Redacted]. It keeps consistent with the lore side of Alpha-1 and it is something I have always wanted to become a part of. I also like the just sheer power that the guardian role has and the fear it puts into CI to know that there is RRH online more often and that their raids are shutdown just about as quickly as they began. I believe that after putting in more hours on the server and getting more than just 2 days under my belt that I am finally ready to make the next step into becoming part of the RRH and making my RP side of things way more classified and amazing. 

Why should we accept you: I think that I should be accepted into RRH because I have proven that I am extremely active (having played for more than 12 hours a day for the past week) and stayed true to my word that I was climbing the ranks and learning more and more with each day. I have recently been promoted and became a JFTO in Nu7, showing that I have a decent amount of loyalty and trust when it comes to bringing in new people and staying active on the server every single chance that I get. If you check the activity logs now you can see that there are even some times that I was alone on the server yet I stayed dedicated to the cause and immersed in the RP and contained a few SCPS and held down D-block alone at sometimes. I am never pushed away when facing a challenge I simply strap down my boots and take it on head first, weather that be defending an entire CI raid by myself or working with my team to recontain multiple Keter breaches. I always try my hardest to stay active and dedicated when It comes to doing something for my team. I always push forward and I'm looking for ways to improve myself. Last time I put in my application I was denied and I now understand why. However I believe that I am now ready to make myself part of the RRH team and prove my worth with constant activity and loyalty to the cause.

Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application please feel free to leave your comments even if they are not +/- supports

MTF Nu7 JFTO LCPL/GEN SEC CPL, JR
Best Regards - Scooty

Got Promoted to Nu7 CPL and Got Nu7 of the week, just wanted to update the ranks

• Like 1

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

1 hour ago, ScootyBoop22 said:

Got Promoted to Nu7 CPL and Got Nu7 of the week, just wanted to update the ranks

Got Promoted to SGT in SEC

On 8/29/2021 at 8:18 AM, Wassabi said:

+SUPPORT

-Great Nu7
-Very active
-Very friendly
-Good shooter

-RRH Guardian Foxtrot 82

🙂

Not entirely sure who you are but a lot of people are +Supporting 

+/- 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/29/2021 at 4:40 PM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

extremely active

very professional

very kind

good at shooting

RRH Engineer Xray 39

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

On 8/30/2021 at 9:56 PM, Oliver Maynard said:

+SUPPORT 

scooty cool boi

#1 he funny boi

#2 he combat boi 

#3 he active boi

#4 he cool boi 😎

I have seen you on more and I will go with +Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 8/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, ScootyBoop22 said:

Just got promoted to SGT in Nu7

On 9/12/2021 at 10:22 PM, ScootyBoop22 said:

Just got promoted to SGT in Nu7

Promoted to SSGT in Nu7

• 4 weeks later...

+Support

I haven't seen you that much but that may just be because of how I interact with branches. 

Others are vouching that you are a cool person and your app is good.

~Lima 47

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 8/29/2021 at 7:18 PM, ScootyBoop22 said:

Sadly resigned from SEC to focus on trying to get into Command for Nu7

If you see me in game and notice my low in game time it is because i just switched accounts to donate (it was coltable approved screenshot below for proof) AltApproval.thumb.png.923f0d756ab176a854feccc9606b82c9.png

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic