Ghost's Security Officer applacation

GhostReaper_Eod

What is your ingame name?:Ghost

What is your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:424557834

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:MIDSHIPMAN

What specialty are you applying for?:Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:Pigeon

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? Help them get more members and Help with anything they need, if that is Telling People what they need to do or showing a new Person the ropes. I will always try and help the best way I can. Because when I'm on I rarely see Shock doing tryout and I would like to help solve that problem and Help shock grow.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:Well you can trust me because I am active in navel And if I'm not on navel I'm am is SF as a NCO Working my butt off to help in anyway I can there. So what I'm a basically trying to say is that this type of work I am not new to and there will not be such of a big learning curve for me.

Why do you want this rank?:It is not so much About the rank it is more about the job For rank I don't care for it But the job is what I want Because i have always wanted to help shock and them without being in shock even tho i have been in shock.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:Yes, With no Question

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My purpose Within this branch is to help Grow shock and Not just make more of them but Hopefully make a better quality of shock.

• Like 1

+ Support 
- Decent app
- great guy 
-  knows what he's doing

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski