1. What is your in-game name?:Meatrubs

2. Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:183596754

3. Current Rank in Security: Sergeant Major 

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. Current level:55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?:8/10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?:N/a

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?:COLT/Assassin

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?:Yes I fully understand the Juggernaut SOP

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes I understand that this is a privilege  

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): I only want this job to help my fellow security members during the late night or early morning and  even sometimes  help the EU security members. Now We all know that security night crew doesn't get  that much love especially holding down D-block. So part of my solution is this If I, Meatrub get this job it then I will be able to help with the number one problem night crew has. That which is not having enough fire power to hold down D block.I hear it thousand times over and over that my peers complain about when they dish out a full clip into a D class but still that same D class or enemy act like it was with rubber bullets . I want I,Meatrubs to be a force to be reckoned with when all else fails. That if ever I shall ever get security Juggernaut one day, you shall see much better results when night crew gets on. If I do not get this job I will somewhat understand  be a little dazed but that's okay because I will be back again to try and re-apply. Now I  will never flag onto this job for not just self glory or just being bored. But instead for one only reason when all else fails I, Meatrubs will effectively show that  the security branch isn't just a bunch of mall cops but instead A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! I rest my case have a nice day to whoever reads this and I hope you had fun reading it as well! 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:The weapon of choice would have to be the CZ-75,One reason is that I'm not going to cause a lot of damage into the crowd if I ever miss.2nd reason is because the weapon, CZ-75 is a pistol with little to none recoil so hitting my shots shouldn't be hard at all.

There are two kinds of people in this life: Those who walk into a room and say, “Well, here I am!” And those who walk in and say, “Ahh, there you are.”

Meatrub is the guy I want to see as a future Warrant Officer. 

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted!

Speak to a HCMD member or an Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in the discord. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic