GammaGambler

Am I ready to become a officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game name: DT Σ12/ZM9

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71111329

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have the the position of SGM for a little over one week.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: In DT I am responsible and expected to lead or oversee day to day operations. This means I am with the other NCOs and Enlisted everyday.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)   I want to become a officer because I think I am ready to take on the responsibility of being a officer in DT. I also want the make the NCOs stronger by helping them in any way I can. I know DT can be better and I want to be apart of the people that make that happen, I want to better DT and make it the best I know it can be. I also want to host SIMs and be able to promote the people who deserve it the most. I will also oversee tryouts and help any NCO doing the tryout. I will enforce the DT SOP but also still try to have fun and let everyone else have fun. Having fun is one of the things I will try let everyone have the most, because I don't want DT to be a boring place. People want to enjoy DT and I want to help them enjoy it the best I can.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)  I think I stand out because I am new to DT from a transfer, but I do not think this makes me less qualified. I have learned fast and taken the responsibility of my role well. But I want to stand out so people know who I am, I want people to know me so they wont be afraid to ask me something if they need to. I have always been around to answer peoples questions, and sometimes ask questions myself.  Standing out is not a bad thing and everyone has their talents. I just know DT can be better and I want to help make it the best it possibly can be. I want to strengthen the officer corp while also still helping the NCOs grow to their full potential.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? Yes I fully understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? Yes I fully understand.

Edited by Nibbley
  • Like 1

• Head of Staff

+Support

Great guy
Active
Trustworthy
Great NCO
Would make a good Officer!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

7 hours ago, A Frog said:

+Support

Great guy
Active
Trustworthy
Great NCO

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

7 hours ago, A Frog said:

+Support

Great guy
Active
Trustworthy
Great NCO

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

Accepted
Congratulations! Please speak to me or BO0

for training and whitelisting!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |