Hanxi's Resignation from State

hanxiii

Hi everyone, this may or may not come as a surprise but I will be resigning from State. State has been my home for over a year now, but now I barely have time to play as I have been focusing on school and also have started a new job. I will come back again when and if my priorities and my responsibilities lessen. I would like to thank everyone for their time, and to these people especially.

Mikey - Thank you for coming to State, putting forth your own time and patching holes in our department.

Yobo - Thank you for your previous time in State and good luck as Lt. Col!

@Cammy The man who accepted and trained me for most of State. Your a great guy and a great friend even though you talk about Scotland too much.

@Mag1cThanks for being a great friend. I watched you join State and then climb the ranks all the way up, then you became SPRT Commander! We shared many good memories. Good luck in the future bro.

@[GL] Dark Thanks for being such a great Deputy Head, good luck in the future bro.

@lildrummerdude Good luck in college.

@A FrogYou were a great guy and I'm sad to see you go, good luck in the future and thanks for helping lead this department.

Head FTO Hanxi

SPRT LT Hanxi 1RL70

Trooper Captain Hanxi 1H07

Signing off as of 8/21/21 10:36 AM EST.

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

rip good luck in the future man, also can i have a free csgo skin now?

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

@A FrogThe roster is finally safe!

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Head of Staff

Damn really didn't see this coming, its sad to see you go.

I know I was a bit harsh on you sometimes but you really came into your own in State and grew from the minge you were when you first joined, and I am glad to had gotten to see that.

Good luck in school but dear god I am glad the roster is finally safe.

• Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

I will miss you Hanxi. Goodluck wiith your future

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss