• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

Grump

What is your steam name?:

Tejmadd

What is your steam ID?:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:72338318

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have staffed other Star wars RP servers in the past and am very reliable kind and Friendly. I love helping people out.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

The 15th of this month, more than 10 days ago (VERY ACTIVE)

What date did you make your forums account?

Today, Didn't know I needed one till now

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

DARTH

How many warns do you have on the server?

One for Fail RP my first day. Those days are over

Have you donated?

Yes quite a bit

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator

I’ve Read the guidelines!

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

-------------------------

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I am hard working and very likeable and fun to be around and I think I can make this server more interesting if I could help out behind the Scenes. I just love working the role of the man who helps out and isn't even thanked. I just love helping people out and being a part of a family. I have a very flexible schedule except for school. I take my academics very seriously. I have a lot of time on weekend sand from 5 to 8 on weekdays normally. I am very trustworthy and skilled at most administrative postitions I am granted and will not abuse my power. I just want to end things off with a statement that I promise to do my very best as a mod and will prove it to you given the chance.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would give them warnings, possibly call a senior admin moderator, Gag them and then punish them. Depending on severity or amount then I would ban them and ask a senior to extend it. I would give them a formal waring before a ban is instated and would not tolerate shit(pardon my language).

Edited by Tejmadd

• Grump changed the title to Grump's Trial Mod App.

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』