SAINTY./Sainty ban appeal- Denied

SAINTY.

Steam Name: SAINTY.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:417674367

Ingame Name: Sainty / Havoc SGT Sainty

Ban Length: 5 days

Admin that Banned you: Billie

Reason for Ban: ARDM

Dispute: Hi, first of all sorry if this is posted in the wrong section im kind of new to the forums for gaming light. So what happened is that me and 3 others were RPing that two of us were possessed droids and we were shooting each other etc (This was early morning and server pop was less than 20 - I would never do this if it was higher pop) At the time everyone agreed to be doing this and knew it was a joke rp scenario and the person who then reported both of us drones even admitted that he found it a joke for the first couple times, this situation lasted for around 30ish minutes with no indication that people were then not having fun and wanted to stop, so as we eventually stopped i was then notified that i had been reported for mass ARDM when the same person was killing me and i didn't mind for the sake of the RP, had i have known that the person then didn't want to participate in this by them simply messaging me or any sort of communication i would have stopped immediately. I am someone who takes this server seriously and you could ask anyone in my battalion or that knows me. I thought this was just a bit of harmless fun in TL (we chose this to not interrupt anyone who was playing at this time) where we could do a bit of RP to keep us entertained whilst the server was quiet in the morning. I appreciate you reading this and hope you can understand from my perspective. This will not happen again either way and accept my fault in the situation.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

- Support 

- Billie was not the one who banned you. You were banned by "[GL] Subway" As "[GL] BL_BONANAZA" was the      one who handled the sit and is a Tmod so he can not ban.
- Even if the server is low pop that does not mean you have the right to minge / Break Rules
- "
me and 3 others were RPing that two of us were possessed droids" Which is Fail RP
- Make sure to read the MOTD when you come back it opens when you join the server or you can force it            with !motd.

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

-Support
-First of I was not the admin who banned You That person Was @Subway He did it on Behalf of @BL_BONANAZA
-Secondly You cant Just go round the ship as possessed droids Shooting each other just cause the server is at a low player count doesn't mean that you can Kill people I think we had about 38 people at the time of your ban
-Thirdly the reason you were banned Was Not ARDM But MARDM