Snuts' Actual Community Resignation

Snuts

Let me start off by thanking everyone, regardless if you're mentioned in this post. you made it worth the while. As some of you may know, I'm starting High School within the next few days so i want to focus on that. I know this is kinda unexpected but it had to happen at some point. 

Mentions:

All of PoliceRP SMT : Thank you all for the ability to staff, it was such a pleasure to do and I expect I'll come back at some point.

@Tactical Congrats on High Command, you've been my homie since the dawn of time it feels like. Good luck to whatever you do in the future. i'll miss you!

@Vader We didn't start off on the right foot but it was amazing getting to know you. you were an amazing staff member and i hope to see you as staff some time. thank you for letting me get on your CC. it was fun.

@Inceptionist You look kinda sus dawg, but whatever. for real tho, it was fun to mess around on UMC with you. Thank you for joining SRT. 

@ICE thank you for believing in me! I would've been perma'd without you. you will not be forgotten.

@[GL] #BeHappy This hurts to write man, thank you for everything, for UMC, for all that random money, it was fun to know you, (still need that voice reveal tho) .

@Pvp_Savage6767 I hope we can cut this tension because it was fun to talk with you in TS or discord lol. you're forgiven.

@Pillow I'm glad you came back or whatever.... jk, you're a great guy man good luck in life.

@Asmodeus @jackyman21 Thank you both for trying to get me straight, i'll remember everything you said.

@Cristofer Free my mans, you a chill guy. good luck with everything!

@ragle SCP with you that time was fun asf, good luck with staff and all that.

If i forgot you I apologize, thank you GamingLight for the memories. I'll try to come back soon! <33333

• Gaminglight Love 4

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Goodbye man. Keep ya head down. 

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

my boy friend didnt mention me?!?! but its been real man, i hope to see you again soon.

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

1 hour ago, Apis said:

my boy friend didnt mention me?!?! but its been real man, i hope to see you again soon.

sorry ❤️

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

I wasnt put in the mentions :c
damn dude, sad to see you go, your an amazing gay I MEAN guy and it sucks. Tysm for making some of my nights a lot more fun, gonna miss you dude

❤️ - Josh

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

Word from the wise if you need help don't ask a upper classman.

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator