AX7's Officer Application

Shery

In-Game name: DT AX7 | DT 2035

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:586442074

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have been a CSM for 7 days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been playing in various servers for 2 months now  but I've only reached leadership positions in Gaming light Imperial RP. First regiment I joined was medical and I became an NCO (SGT) before deciding to move into combat battalions which is when I joined Purge and came to be an officer (2LT). Since I joined DT, I've put all my time into it and eventually I left purge to focus on DT full time. I've also been watching how high ranking officers do their job and learning from them as I do my job as an NCO. In summary, I know the responsibility that comes from being an officer and I am certain I can fulfill that responsibility by using creativity, communication, and leadership to guide the Death Troopers in the right direction.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Ever since I became officer for Purge, I was more focused on DT than anything else and one thing came to mind. I wanted to become a Death Trooper Officer to help lead the battalion on the field and on ship in any way possible. I want to set a good example for the other NCOs and Enlisted so they climb up to keep DT going forward and growing better and better each day. I know when to be serious and I like to take everyone's opinion first before making a decision for the battalion. I believe I have the skills and knowledge to help assist the commanders and officers lead the Death Troopers in the right direction by disciplining the Death Troopers that don't meet DT standards, enforcing the SOP at all costs, and putting NCOs out with challenges to better themselves and become better leaders. In addition to that, I want to make good bonds with other battalions so there is peace between everyone, and keep the DT name on good terms.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Things that make me stand out amongst others is that I'm on everyday ranging from 4 - 16 hours per day meaning I'm active and if someone needs to speak to me about something, I'm always available by Discord or TeamSpeak if they wish to talk directly to me. I consider myself friendly and I'm always looking for ways to help those who need help. If I don't understand something, I read over the SOP to make sure I understand it or I go to someone of higher rank for understanding of a topic. I am willing to go out of my way to make sure the Death Trooper Battalion is doing well in every aspect. Enforcing SOP is a big thing for me, and that is something I will enforce be an enlisted or NCO or officer. Breaking SOP it's a no no and I will give insight into that if I have to. At the end of the day I want to make good memories with everyone and making sure the people enjoy their time while on the Death Trooper job. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes I understand!

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes I understand.

• Like 1

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+ Support

-Active

-Great NCO

-Kind

-Always helping people

--------------------------------------------------

In my opinion Shery would make a great Officer.

• Like 1

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

6 hours ago, [GL] Pheonix said:

+ Support

-Active

-Great NCO

-Kind

-Always helping people

--------------------------------------------------

In my opinion Shery would make a great Officer.

~~~~~~Ghoul ~~~~~~

Imperial Sith Trooper | 2x Eighth Brother, DT MAJ

E11 D4 STF, Senior Moderator

Accepted
Congratulations! Please speak to me or SB3

for training and whitelisting!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |