What is your in game name?  

Blue Moon

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:212946895 

What is your current rank?

SSGT

How long have you been in Nova?

about 3.5 weeks

How will you assist command with this rank?

As I have watched my superiors and how they have acted I learned more and more on what my job is and how I am supposed to do it.  I'll hold even more tryouts and do some SIMS.  I'll try my hardest to lead the battalion as an officer.  I will show grit and courage to help Nova grow faster and stronger.  Not only will I hold more tryouts and Sims I will try to help out with the NCO's and Enlisted in their Journey as well in Nova.  I will try to give others a better time here in Nova along with help.  For the higher ranks I will help the following: Punish enlisted and NCO's for their mistakes with PT (depending on how bad it is)  Along with help them by suggesting new things to Nova like LORE type things.  Such as in LORE it is Nova's job to protect High Command along with being Honor Guards.  

Why do you want to become an Officer? 

I wish to become an officer for many reasons.  One being to lead the battalion and show an example to other troopers of what Nova really is all about (Not that I haven't been doing that already).  Not only that I wish to assist command in problems they have and help them on the stuff they don't have time for such as dealing with enlisted/NCO's that have broken the rules.  I will also help the NCO's and the Enlisted on how they are supposed to act in game and give them a better idea of how to deal with certain combat situations by having constant SIMS!  

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

Yes I have been an officer in havoc a while back in havoc, along with an officer in ST's a while back, and I have been an Officer in SF back when there weren't the Airman ranks and such so it was easier.  

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 

The purpose/duty of an officer is to help out Command by dealing with enlisted and NCO's and not only that they are supposed to show a lot more maturity and respect to others.

What qualifies you to be an officer?

It all depends on how you see me but in my eyes what qualifies me is I am active, I do tryouts often, I always try to be mature and show the Enlisted an example of what an NCO is supposed to act like and I always notice the little things the officers/Command do and the big things as well that help me get a better idea of how an Officer in general is supposed to act and what we are all about.

Granted permission for the form from Xenoz.

Edited by [GL] Cy555pek

+SUPPORT

- Experienced

- Qualified 

- Decent app

- Seems dedicated to helping the battalion grow, and improve.

Good Luck Blue Moon!

Edited by Crowww
  • Like 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

On 8/26/2021 at 10:11 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT

- Experienced

- Qualified 

- Decent app

Good Luck Blue Moon!

+Support 🙂

• Like 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 8/26/2021 at 3:11 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT

- Experienced

- Qualified 

- Decent app

Good Luck Blue Moon!

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 8/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, Crowww said:

+SUPPORT

- Experienced

- Qualified 

- Decent app

Good Luck Blue Moon!

• Thanks 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

• Phil locked this topic