benjacobs034

Am I ready to be a Death trooper Officer   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to become a officer?

• Yes(Please state why)
    • No(Please state why)

In-Game name:Wolffiee

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:201050334

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 days I have been in the CSM position 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: Over the almost full year in gaming light I have had over Almost a year of leadership skills from being a purge COL TO now being the IC VCMDR SCORCH for four months.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I wish to help keep the battalion at its best and keep the NCOS and Enlisted in line and help out the commander and vice commanders to keep the battalion at a functioning state . I want to be able to help in a way i haven't been able to help before. I want to be able to provide those with promotions who deserve it. And help punish those who deserve it.  I would love to work with the other officers. I have seen how much and how hard our officers and command team work and I want that opportunity to do the same and help take a piece of the load. I want to help better the battalion in ways that could help bring more people to the battalion. I have enjoyed DT so far and I would love to one day be a good help for the command team.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

For this being my second life I am an extremely active and I would say a pretty dang good one at that.i am on DT a lot more sometimes then on my VCMDR job. Ive been 

Striked once for not fulfilling the roles of a NCO but I have gotten active again, and fulfilled the role Never been demoted or  get into any sort of trouble. I am a serious member of the regiment who has previous command experience, and I know exactly how to benefit our regiment. I also play somtimes 8 hours a day whenever i am able to, and when i cannot play that much i play as much as possible. I do not minge on the job, I may joke around in TeamSpeak but I’m serious when I have to be . I host tryouts whenever possible. When im on ship im as friendly as i can be and i have had very little people have a bad experience with me as a person. And I really want to be able to prove that I got what it takes to be a officer 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes I do 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes I do 

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

• Head Admin

-Support

Was inactive, just recently became active again.

Was striked for not fulfilling the duties of an NCO.

I do not believe this player is ready for the responsibilities of an Officer at the current moment.

ImperialRP SMT  | Head Administrator

Former High Admiral

On 8/25/2021 at 2:56 PM, A Frog said:

-Support

I do not believe this player is ready for the responsibilities of an Officer at the current moment.

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝘁: 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐒𝐅𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐒 𝐂𝐏𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐇𝐋𝟏𝟑 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐒𝐓𝐅 𝐃𝟒 𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐆𝐓 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 (𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠)

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

On 8/25/2021 at 12:56 PM, A Frog said:

-Support

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

+ Support

- He's quite active on DT 

- He's had pervious high leadership positions

- Overall, good at leading DT when in charge

Edited by Shery
had some problems

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

On 8/25/2021 at 1:56 PM, A Frog said:

-Support