Cristofer's Ban Appeal- Denied

Cristofer

Steam Name: [GL] cris

Ingame Name: Criz, crith, POL MBR Criz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97671948

Ban Length: 1 week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: Hello PoliceRP mod team. I was banned from the server about an hour ago because of a bind that i had set up on my game from 5 years ago. I said the N word in chat since the bind was 

bind . "say sup n*gga"

It was an honest mistake and I love the server so much. I already fixed the bind and I won't let it happen again.

+Support for a reduce of the ban

Cris is a great guy, this was an old bind and i know he wouldn't do something like this. i think shortening the ban a bit is best. and also @Pvp_Savage6767you added literally nothing of interest in your -Support besides pinging him and saying "no just no".

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

20 minutes ago, Snuts said:

Cris is a great guy, this was an old bind and i know he wouldn't do something like this. i think shortening the ban a bit is best

+Support for reduce ban
-He really is a good guy and I believe what he's saying is true
-Also checked logs seeing as he's in my family and he didn't say it in OOC, he just said it in proximity chat... The story adds up as his bind would do this.

Still deserves some time period of a ban because this shouldn't have been a keybind in the first place and having it is a risk (knowingly or not) that he took when he joined the server.

Edited by iZz
  • Like 1

I'm back

$427 Donated

I'm not gonna be as active as I was before

-support

sorry but you still said the word, as that word and any iteration of that word isn't allowed on the server you should still wait out the auto ban, during this time you should also check your keybinds using "key_listboundkeys" in console to get rid of any other unwanted keybinds.

That bald Aussie Guy

6 hours ago, Snuts said:

Cris is a great guy, this was an old bind and i know he wouldn't do something like this. i think shortening the ban a bit is best. and also @Pvp_Savage6767you added literally nothing of interest in your -Support besides pinging him and saying "no just no".

+Support

i also don’t understand why u said „no just no“ that won’t help

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

-support

You have a bind...... that says a racist word...... and you hit it...... Im trying to understand why in the hell you would have one to begin with but thats beyond me. You still said the word now heres the consequences of those actions. 

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

12 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-support

i don’t understand why you have a racist bind? @Cristofer

Clear racism

no just no

1 hour ago, Corky said:

-support

You have a bind...... that says a racist word...... and you hit it...... Im trying to understand why in the hell you would have one to begin with but thats beyond me. You still said the word now heres the consequences of those actions. 

I don't understand what y'all are trying to say. I literally specified in my appeal:

a bind that i had set up on my game from 5 years ago

I'm not trying to justify my actions. I grew up in the hood though, and I was thirteen when i made the bind. It was a normal greeting, the world was a different place.