• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

- What is your In-game name?: Toaster

- What is your SteamID? (Ex. STEAM_0:1:59351617): STEAM_0:1:460411068

- What is your current rank?: Master Sergeant 

- How much time do you currently have on the server?: 10 Weeks

- How long have you been in the 501st?: 1/21/2021

- What do you bring to the table as a 501st?: What I would bring to the table as a 501st Officer would be leadership, skill, and experience. I have been enjoying every minute that I play on 501st and I try my best to push for activity and show enlisted a reason to stay in the branch, I attempt to push out as many tryouts as I can and I always try to encourage newer players to join 501st and give it a try, I would also prove to be a great officer due to past experience, I was a 2lt in Storm Troopers and have always enjoyed leading branches as a officer and would hopefully do great as a 501st 2lt if I get accepted.

- Why do you want to become an Officer?: I want to become a 501st Officer/2lt because of how much I enjoy the branch and the people in it, when I first joined I just went inactive because I didnt meet anybody or talk to anybody, recently I have been pushing my activity as much as I can and I enjoy it whenever I get to meet people and new 501st, I also want to become a officer because of how much I enjoy leading troopers and giving people the recognition they deserve, due to me mainly only being on later in the day due to IRL stuff taking place when I wish I could be on. (For EST at least) 

- What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of a 501st officer is to lead the branch, show a good example for NCO's and enlisted and to give enlisted a purpose within the branch instead of just wandering around.

removed ci general toaster

Ad-468x90-removebg-preview.png.8e07acf530dac2bf477e3a66beb599ba.png

+Support 

- Good App 

- quite dedicated to the sever with having 10 weeks 

- good luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

On 8/25/2021 at 4:03 AM, Evan? said:

+Support 

- Good App 

- quite dedicated to the sever with having 10 weeks 

- good luck

Good luck

• Thanks 1

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

Overall +Support

+ Active

+ Great amount of playtime

+- Sorta understands the role of an Officer (supposed to lead enlisted/NCO’s but not the entire battalion*)  

+ Havent minged/broken rules

- Short application

Edited by SSphere Gulleboi3010
  • Thanks 1

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU