1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes.
    • No.

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For:  LT

In-Game Name:  SM Mars 1A61, Mars2, and Krumpus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165359141

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: I have been Sergeant Major 1 to 2  years.

What timezone are you in?:  I am in Central Time Zone

How many Warns do you have?:  8 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Through my time being in the Police Department I have learned many different lessons, skills, and values. I have learned to train Officers to the highest of standards from the lowest of grounds. This Department has taught me discipline and respect for those who may not even deserve such. I have worked very hard in my time coming up from a Police Officer. An even harder reaching milestones such as SGT, MSGT, and SM. Those ranks have been an amazing accomplishment of mine. However, I am now ready to move to my next milestone of being LT. I believe I have earned this title as I have always put effort when bringing up new officers, dealing with difficult situations, and constantly being there when I was needed. I want to continue to do this and I believe the rank LT will allow me to hand pick the officers that have held up to the highest standards and giving them the goals that I strived to reach. The many different assignments I always ensured each officer I have trained know are as followed. I always ensured officers understand how there lights and sirens work and proper times to use them, how to understand lethal and non lethal means of force, the codes of pursuits, proper etiquette when using the radio and speaking to others, and many other different lessons. By receiving this promotion I hope not only to hold up to the standards left behind by many former Low Command and High Command but current and I hope to raise that bar above their expectations whatever the task may be. The next reason I believe I should receive the promotion of LT is I always ensure to keep a positive mind in the worst situations. Finally I want to help build and grow this department and other departments by educating those below me and helping them grow through the ranks.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

LT Mars 1L61 SCU SSGT Mars 1R61

EMR Mars 8828 SRT PFC Mars 1S61 Former Military RP Navy CMDR Form | Former Moderator | PRP Platinum Donator

+1 

Active 

Good job with helping lower ranks 

really good job training OFCs

mature

professional  

overall I think you would be a great LT

(posted on phone)

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

4 minutes ago, Tonyy said:

+1 

Active 

Good job with helping lower ranks 

really good job training OFCs

mature

professional  

overall I think you would be a great LT

(posted on phone)

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family