AL's Trial Moderator Application- Denied

AggroBiker

Give Big AL another chance at being a mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Give Big AL another chance at being a mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

AL

What is your steam name?:

AggroBiker

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:462553226

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

Yes. I used to be part of staff last year on this server where I quickly worked up to Senior Moderator with hard work, taking many sits and earning a good reputation. I have had a very manic year and after getting back on my feet, fighting through mental problems and buying many motorbikes I am finally back and ready to contribute to the server again.

What date did you start playing on the community?

October 2019

What date did you make your forums account?

December 2020

Current rank on server?

Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes

Timezone:

GMT +1

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I used to be staff on this server where I quickly worked up to Senior Moderator by watching and learning how the higher staff handle situations and applying them. Luci personally promoted me to Senior Moderator after only 2 weeks as a moderator because of my hard work taking many sits and handling them well, showing patience and fairness, never having any bias for someone's rank, gender choices, voice etc. and treating everyone with an equal level of respect and open mindedness, thus earning a good reputation as either "Spirit of AL" or "Big AL".

In the past year I have grown a lot as a person, managed a garage which gave me a lot of real life experience handling tough situations on the spot regularly which can be translated into sits and I believe I can contribute to the staff team in a very positive manner and help the server become even greater. I already have a decent amount of experience as a staff member on this server, I understand the staff handbook very well and have always applied it properly in the past and I am a very good listener which has proven very beneficial during sits.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Mass RDMing is a serious thing to happen in the server and is something I dealt with on a pretty regular basis back when I was staff on this server and it's always something I have taken seriously. The sit would be recorded in case they said anything racist or homophobic to ensure they are banned from the server and evidence would always be supplied as we don't want people like that in the server. I would mute them if they refused to talk to me properly and explain what they have done wrong, why its wrong and what's going to happen next so they have a good understanding before they receive a formal warning and a 5 day ban.

Thanks for reading my application 🙂

Edited by AggroBiker
  • Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support 

- Good looking App 

- don’t remember seeing you ingame but it’s probably time zones (and possibly my memory)

- seems like a chill dude 

- former staff (Senior Mod)

- Good luck!!

• Like 1

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

24 minutes ago, Evan? said:

+ Support 

- Good looking App 

- don’t remember seeing you ingame but it’s probably time zones (and possibly my memory)

- seems like a chill dude 

- former staff (Senior Mod)

- Good luck!!

@AggroBikerMake sure to put a poll on it.

Edited by Fuse Danger
  • Like 1