Apis' Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

indicud

Should Apis be given a chance at Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Apis be given a chance at Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

What is your in-game name?: Apis

What is your steam name?: Apis

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:88132655

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah, I have been staff on multiple servers that went under due to lack of donations. I was also previously staff on here, I was falsely demoted and appealed it, they couldn't give me back my rank but they did remove the staff restriction. This was in the Fame HOS era.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2018 (maybe)

What date did you make your forums account? February 24th 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 (pay attention to the date)image.thumb.png.1d0b98f98f658ae914e2274b21dd2b13.png

Have you donated? Yes, $120.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve to be a Trial Mod due to the fact that I am very active as of recent and I don't plan on leaving. In the past I have put so much time in to this server, and I want to get more time on here. I have actually read the motd like 5 times over, there's some rules that I know that even some staff had no clue about. I have been having trouble deciding when to apply and I finally sat down today and did it, I am worried that some may not know me yet, although I have been playing again for a good amount of time. Recently I have had nothing to do and just had an urge to be a staff member and take sits because I find it quite enjoyable meeting new people and helping them. I really hope that all of you reading this take this application into deep consideration and allow me to join you very soon on the GL Police RP staff team. Thanks.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, I would bring both party's and jail the offender, and if they did just only curse at me I will attempt to calm them down and if they don't cooperate I would gag them. I would then ask the person who called the sit for more information. After this I would check the logs and make sure all of the logs add up. Next, I would call a higher up to deliver the punishment to the perpetrator.

PD SM    DF 1LT UMC LVL5 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)        

+Support

- Great guy

- Staff experience 

- Active

- Always friendly and funny

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

+Support

- Great guy

- Staff experience 

- Active

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

5 hours ago, Ȥero said:

+Support

-Chill guy

-I do see you on every time I play

-Good app

-Previous Staff 

I hope you get staff

PD LT l SCU CSM RIP l FBI SAIC l USMS SVSA l HRT SSC l Dispatcher l SS SSA l State Senior Trooper l DOC SNR CO l EMS LT l RRU SRRM l SCO19 DS l ex senior moderator l Event Team

Have The Best Day You Possibly Can 

-Deathboy 

On 8/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, Snuts said:

+Support

- Great guy

- Staff experience 

- Active

Gaminglight:$2200+ Donations Gaminglight Legend | Community Member since April 2020

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team