Empey’s guide to melee dominance

Empey

Hello new dclass that are coming to the forum looking for help. I’m here for you and can give my input on things

From my past 6 months on the server I’ve experienced my fair share of melee Tryhards (deaths and kills)

And if you doubt buying the Csgo Kara but knives BUY IT. Worth every penny until You can get a golf club (I don’t have that yet but get it on sale if u can). 

•Methods of attack
Crouchspamming buy mapping MMB to crouch and your heavy attack to RMB and sprint while doing this. It has been by far the best way to dispatch a single foe who can’t aim that fast. And adding on to that if your fast enough you can juke their gun and keep disappearing out there eye sight killing them even faster without taking that much damage(I’ve died a lot as a FE on nu7 by this but i know other experience it too)

•trench snipe

if Your really good with the French knife I suppose you can trench snipe but since we moved maps it’s even harder getting them past the gate making it pointless unless your pass red line.

below add more methods for our new dclass soldiers

[SCPRP]: Retired MTF Low Command / Retired CI AIN / D-3351 'Keith Sweat' 

If you are good at aiming, tracking and predicting then go with the Trench Knife. Else, go with a CS:GO knife, rush your enemies and crouch spam, nothing they can do about it but pray. Also with the Trench Knife, make sure to take it out of throwing mode before putting it away, or it will just disappear.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |