Flanbro's Resignation from GL

Flanbro

Hi guys. It's me, Flanbro, or as some of you know me, Aidan. I've been considering resignation for a while now but now it seems like it's inevitable. I love my school life, I've made tons of new friends, and have commitments, including my pursuing of a career as an EMT/Paramedic. 

This resignation might be permanent, but I might come back next summer. I want you guys to know this was probably my best summer I've had yet. I love this server and I love you guys.

Resigning from Staff, GM, and MC VCMDR.

Memorable People

High Command

Bear - Guy who could understand me and wanted the best for me.

Bon - Gave me so many laughs and good times over my time on the server, actually understood some of the things I was saying.

Jaeger - Sexy

Seaman - I think I had a stronger bond with you than I had with anyone else in the command team. No shooting in command deck!!!!

Milford - Love this guy.

Win - The most professional guy on this server. Congrats on Vader.

Resigned MC

Koopa - You're one of the best MC CMDRs to exist. You taught me the ins and outs of staff, command, everything. It was a pleasure working alongside you until you resigned.

Spaghetti - We couldn't talk much cause you had IRL shit to do but you were a great friend and a cool guy I liked sharing edgy shit with and talking to.

Carl - You're cringe, and a funny guy. Thanks for keeping me happy in medical.

Dornan - My favorite guy on the server hands down. You screaming on your mic never failed to make me laugh and you're a cool guy.

Calvin - A true friend of mine. Had deep talks with him occasionally and enjoyed my time with him.

Medical Corps

Catbob - One of the funniest guys I've ever met. Made me laugh a ton. Good luck on CMDR.

Keegan - An example of kindness and discipline. Was able to get on a lot more than I ever could and help medical.

Zug - Best research director. You're serious when needed to be and understand directions. Good luck on VCMDR.

Royal Guard

Name - Love you lots bud.

Red - Truly a great friend. 

Leviathan/Levi - Homie, I have a feeling he's gonna be the best SHGL. Good luck on VSOV

Greg - I could never beat you in dueling.

Zingle - I hate you so much (fix your ping kid) ❤️

Inquisitorious

Crow - Overall a nice guy and decent human being.

Darwin - Dumbass.

Crumpet - Funny.

501st

Nebel - Gotta love you man. Thanks for putting up with my shit.

Jpackis - I hate you, but it was astounding to see you climb the ranks to VCMDR. You're a great and funny guy bud ❤️ 

Miyo - Funny and pretty cute.

Havoc

Wealthy - Edgy and cringe. Funny and friendly. ❤️ 

Wheat - Coolest guy I've met, to be honest.

Starfighters

Quicky - We got off on the wrong foot but you're pretty cool.

Manjini - Love you lots, you're cringe though.

Deathtroopers

Scoob - Do I even need to say it? You're chill as hell.

Navy

Soldier - Gotta love this man. Easy to make him laugh, but a great leader.

Inferno Squadron

Kev - It was fun messing around the server with you. Sorry for standing on your head you fuckin droid.

Nova

Evan - Laughed my ass off when you got banned for posting the prn.tsc thing in OOC chat.

Staff

Milford - The greatest staff in my opinion.

Emoo - Love you. Play PS2 more.

Nimo - You're just awesome. 

Wolffie - I respected you more than anyone else. See below.

I feel like I should make a special shout out to Wolffie. You guys might also know him as Scorch or Rex. This guy saw me through so much in the server. I had the strongest bond with him. We were able to talk about each other's problems. It was a shame to see some of the things he had to go through on this server and I felt he deserved more. 

If you weren't on this list, sorry. It was hard for me to think of everyone since I haven't been on in so long.

Thanks for reading this guys. I love you all.

- Flanbro

• Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

Don’t you forget the most important part of reserves is coming out of them someday. Glad to hear things IRL are going great for ya, and Medical is here for you. 

Thanks for all the time and effort you’ve put into Gaminglight to make it a better place!

EAFEEA72-737B-42C6-A5C0-E42261BE4E71.gif

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

Thank you for your dedication on the server, You really did do a lot for your battalion & the staff divisions you were in, You'll always be welcomed back! 🇸🇦

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, Flanbro said:

Kev - It was fun messing around the server with you. Sorry for standing on your head you fuckin droid.

He's not even in Inferno anymore wth man!

spacer.png

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Me and you grew in this server together we’ve seen people come and go even through the hard times we were there for each other. Are bond will always been strong sad to see you go I wish you luck in life I would do the same for anyone to push them to do there best I will always o that for you always try your best and always be impressive like you are you were a great VCMDR I wish you luck my man-Scorch

• Like 1

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

I'm sad to see you go and its been a lot of fun. Best of luck in school and pursing your career as an EMT. For a career, no amount of work is ever too much. Work hard and it will pay off! See ya buddy.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

I had so many fun times with you and the amount of clips that to this day make me laugh is amazing I’m sad to see you go. Love you bro (No homo)

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

Sad to see you go I didn't talk to you that much but when i did i could tell you were a cool guy.

Good luck with your career as a paramedic

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

It was nice playing with you. Hope everything goes well with you moving forward. We gunno miss you.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat