Mystery's Jugg app

MysteryGamer

1. What is your in-game name?: Mystery

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:520849772

3. Current Rank in Security: JFTO SFC

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks but for when i first joined was about two years ago

5. Current level: 66

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: nah

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: ashefox  and colt

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: ye

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yep

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): i think i should get juggernaut is because im very active in security and on the server sometimes i may switch off to play d class a bit or go on admin to do some sits but for the most of the time im on gensec and i think i should get juggernaut is that i have past experience with juggernaut and i know what to do and not to do on the job and i know what gun i should use for long, mid, and short range targets so thats why i should be a juggernaut

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:

the nova as it has not to much recoil and good act and can shit on d class

• Like 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Accepted!

Speak to a HCMD member or an Admin+ for your whitelist and request the "Jugg" tag in the discord. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic