CD7 NCO Application

Codester - Cody

In-Game name:  CD7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68632023

How long have you been in your current rank?:

I was just promoted.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

The type of experience in leadership that I have exceeds GMOD. Although I have lead teams in an external sense (Gamemaster or even a team of admins) and or even small squads within smaller GMOD branches, I also have been a Lieutenant in military simulation games such as ARMA3 (in a unit). The steps that were followed in acquiring such a position was having superior knowledge in a tactical situation as well as keeping composer during a difficult tasking. Using this experience gained from years of leadership experience has aided me in becoming a better leader as well as team member. Knowing how to follow first, is a key step in which can catalyst your position in knowing how to lead.  

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

Firstly, the main reason I would like to become an NCO is the quality needed in which to become one. The things I have learned from the past few days of being a DT have shown the potential to which I would like to contribute to. Having that stated, it is important that the reader know I have a specific mindset in which I can get people to cooperate in an efficient way under any orders given. The harsh reality is that I may eventually fail in a tasking, however, I wouldn't let it beat me, I would garner pieces in which made the plan fail and learn from it.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

Having different qualities than others, is a definite way to appear in another light. These qualities may shape a person in which their duty is aligned with competency, tactical abilities, and teamwork. These qualities are some of my own; I would say my ability on the field as well as having the aptness to keep a civil discussion on whether my plan has failed, and ways to make it better from my own squad or subjects is important. Taking input from others is fairly important and giving them a voice in which to speak out any misgivings is salient. The last quality I'd like to think I have is competency, which co-exists with tactical abilities. Knowing what works at all times isn't a possible feat, but having an inkling of what potentially may work from past encounters helps make informed decisions. The history of something makes it easier to predict what may happen in the future.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?
I do understand.

• Like 1

Accepted

Speak to a 1LT+ for training and whitelist!!

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• Frog locked this topic