10 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your ingame name?: LordInsider

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116216354

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Chief Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I have lots of experience with leading. I try to do tryouts as much as I can for medical, I am also always available on discord so if anyone ever needed anything they can just pm me and I will respond as soon as I possibly could. As the CMO I would get to show off how amazing medical, and naval, is. I would try to do sims whenever possible for the medical on. I will also be able to assist Keegan, Flanbro, and CatBob with anything they may need with since I have experience with leading different groups, and with creating documents if needed. I will also make sure that my MOs are keeping up with their tryout quota, and attempting to go above  and beyond to help both Medical and Naval. Each week I will check in with my MOs, and medical core in general, to see if there are any problems and what I can do to help fix these issues, as well as helping my MOs with SIM ideas and things to help entertain medical.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: While only being a Lieutenant, I have lots of leadership experience (while I know this doesn't effect this server, I was COS in FBI on PoliceRP, Brigadier General on MilRP). I try to hop on the server as much as I can, and every second I am on the server I am working to improve Medical, by doing tryouts and helping low ranking medical troopers improve. While I can't be as active as some other people might be, I do try to put as much time as I can to this server, and I am always able to help command members with anything they need.

Why do you want this rank?: I want this rank so I can assist, both Naval and Medical. I want to be able to lead our wonderful Medical Officers and show that Medical, and Nava, are amazing branches.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I understand this.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: My purpose within Medical Corps is to make sure that all of the Medical Officers are doing tryouts, sims, following orders, and rules. I also work to make sure that Medical Corps in general is running smoothly and that everyone is following the rules and policies of the SOP. Finally, I am there to make sure that Medical has something to do, and isn't just sitting in medbay all day.

+Support!
+ Very kind person , very easy to get along with.
+ App is very good and highly detailed
+ Would be an excellent CMO
- Might need to be a little more active

Best of luck!

Current: ST SFC / DT BP3
Former: Last Vice Commander Hask, Havoc Vice Commander, IQ Overseer, Tenn Graneet, EO, AO, GO, 501st CPT
star wars battlefront 2 GIF

19 hours ago, Bepiks said:

+Support!
- Might need to be a little more active

Best of luck!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

On 8/19/2021 at 9:35 PM, Bepiks said:

+Support!

Best of luck!

I see LordInsider online quite a bit, while they may have a day or so away from the server, I can personally say that they always put in 100% effort to make sure Medical is getting tryouts and always engaging with any Medical that's currently online. I truly believe that they are fit for the position and responsibilities that come with being a CMO.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

On 8/19/2021 at 2:23 PM, Zefer said:

+ support 

- good Naval

- good aplication 

- well trusted 

would be great for Chef of MO 

good luck! 

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

-support

-Never ever heard from you.

-activity kinda eh...

-app needs work, and i also just seen more dedication on other apps

-and as people are saying. If you cant be active rn as a MO how could you become active just when you get the promotion. This is just a tip, to show command that you should get the position and show you are deserving of it, you should do sims, work on activity, and just get to know medical, when i join MO i was friends with alot of medical and not because they played with me, but because i created bonds and made sims, either way GL

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, robertomanjini said:

-support

-activity kinda eh...

-and as people are saying. If you cant be active rn as a MO how could you become active just when you get the promotion. This is just a tip, to show command that you should get the position and show you are deserving of it, you should do sims, work on activity, and just get to know medical, when i join MO i was friends with alot of medical and not because they played with me, but because i created bonds and made sims, either way GL

This is excellent advice and I agree with the - Support. LordInsider, if you were already CMO with this current activity I would be extremely concerned. Also, as Manjini said, promising future activity when current activity is poor isn’t great. You’ve done great when you are active, you just need to work on it a bit more. I know your times off are for good reasons, but I can’t know that another LOA/ROA won’t be needed right after the current one ends. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

11 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

-support

-activity kinda eh...

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

DENIED
Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. You may apply again in one week.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic