Should Keegan become a trial mod?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Keegan
  2. What is your steam name?: Keegan
  3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:159204113
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not in a game, but I have been mod in some small Discord servers.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 3/29/21
  6. What date did you make your forums account? May 22, 2021
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User; no donator rank
  8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 warns.
  9. Have you donated? I have; $50USD. ($40 for CC stuff, $10 tac insertion)
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
  11. Timezone: CDT (UTC-5)
  12. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
  13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I should become a trial moderator because I genuinely wish to help the server out. When minges and people who break the rules come on the server it can cause a hard time for those who are trying to RP correctly, and I aspire to help solve the problem, hopefully by simply reforming the minges via warning / reminding them of rules. I've committed a lot of time to Gaminglight ImperialRP, and I believe it's time I try to help a bit more outside of just in Medical. I also feel I would do well in the position since I always keep my cool and respect players, something that is needed to become mod.
  14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
    1. If they will not be quiet enough to allow me to speak after telling them to be quiet, I would gag them (and tell them that whenever they are done let me know in chat and I'll ungag) and continue the sit.
    2. Get the side of whoever reported them, and attempt to get info from the person reported. If they are nonresponsive, continue.
    3. Check the logs to see proof of MRDM and watch any relevant clip showing them doing it. If there is sufficient evidence to say they committed MRDM, continue.
    4. Inform them that I am warning them formally for MRDM which is the RDM of 4+ people.
    5. Use command "!warn mrdmplayer RDMx4"
    6. Request an Admin to ban them for 5 days while the sit is still ongoing. Depending on the language used, it may require additional warns/ban time for homophobia or racism.

(I have read staff guidelines)

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 8/18/2021 at 10:37 PM, ragle said:

+Support

-Great MC Commander

-Good application

Good luck Keegan

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

• Gaminglight Love 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』